Ishq-9

^^^^

After the earth-shattering kiss, she felt him leave her mouth not before biting on her lower lip earning a throaty moan from her

Licking on her lower lip he sucked like a madman. Leaving a trail of open-mouthed kisses along her jaw he moved back eyeing the flushed beauty withering beneath him, clad in a black turtle neck making his eyes darken with need, his innocent little beauty.

"You're driving me insane, Ain", he whispered.
He bend on her closed eyes once moving back quickly getting up.

"Fuck! I need a cold shower", she heard him growl entering the bath slamming the door behind him making her squirm on her place trying to control her racing heart.

Lying in the same position for almost five good minutes calming her nerves down she stood up only to trip because her legs had turned jello by the rush of events.
Taking deep breaths, she came in front the mirror to glance at her disheveled state.
Her hair all tangled, chest heaving irregularly, heart beating at an extreme pace, lips all swollen.
She tamed down her hair with shaky hands. Going towards the bed she saw the sheets crumpled making her blush like tomatoes.

Sitting on the bed she poured herself a glass of water, it stung a bit when water came in contact with her swollen lips.

Lying down she glanced at the ceiling touching her lips slightly, she could still feel his burning hot lips on hers.
Lost in her thoughts, she didn't realize when she fell into a deep slumber unaware of the buried desires she had awakened in her dear husband.

_______

After Salaar had taken an extremely long shower all thanks to dear wifey, he entered the room to find her in her dreamland looking surreal as always. His lips curled up into a beautiful smile noticing the redness of her soft petals.

Laying beside her he took her in his arms inhaling her addictive raspberries aroma that warmed up his heart. He moved back drinking her features like a parched man.
Her long lashes were almost kissing her cheeks making his heart pull, he bend on her eyes kissing them with love.

"I love you meri Jaan, I love you so much", he whispered on her lips kissing them ever so lightly closing his eyes.

Tightening his arms around her and covering them in the fluffy duvet he closed his eyed welcoming the best sleep he ever had, with his Ain, in his arms.

_____

"Noor? Noor wake up already yar! It's almost three", Ayesha knocked oh her door for the third time glancing at her wrist watch. She finally turned open the knob to find the door unlocked, she was shocked of course because she remembered telling Noor to lock the door.

First she was surprised on not finding the guards outside her room and now her unlocked door made her frown.
She opened the door ajar to find it empty, the bed sheet was crumpled indicating Noor had been there.
She turned around and screamed when she saw the lock of the door broken.