Chapter 19

Okay, Amelia, Just calm down.

Calm down.

Calm the fuck down! Geezes what the actual unicorn shit just happened!?

I'm pretty sure I'm going to have a gazillion hair fall right about now, with all the hair-pulling I've been doing.

Like, the hell? Who wouldn't?

Oh god. Did Adrien just... kiss me? On the lip!?

My first kiss.

Oh god. Why the hell did it feel so... good?

I touched my lips with the edge of my fingers, reminiscing of what had happened during lunch break two days back. I could still feel his soft lips as they touched mine. His warm breath which fanned my face, as his god-gifted emerald green eyes staring at me.

It hasn't even been long since I came back, and I've already started hiding away from the jerk who stole my first kiss. Creeping away when he's in view. I even climbed out a window and dashed home, slamming my room door shut before he could bang in.

Thank heavens it was the ground floor of the school.

Urghh... Why did he do that? What did he mean by 'Maybe'?

Does Adrien actually... love me?

No no no. That's a big NO bitch! Oh, C'mon! What's it in me that he even likes? We've never even gone on a single date before.

Okay so we've been out together a couple of times, BUT, but those were times out with a friend

Or were they?

Did he invite me all those times, cause he wanted to go out with the girl he likes?

I kicked the dustbin in front of me, making the papers in it fly all over the god damn place. Do I care? Hell no!

I got a few weird stares from passing by students. Do I care? Fuck no!

"Amelia Brooke?" a hand grasped my shoulders making me shriek and I decide to run away, but the hand grabs hold of my collar, stopping any movement.

Ass-hole I'm about to choke!

"Let me go you, alien invader, from the world of unicorns!"

Great. Just swallow me whole darn ground. You'll be doing the world a favor.

"Alien invader? Unicorns? Now I know how you spend your free time." A teasing voice said from behind me.

My captor.

Oh god, and I so knew this voice.

Turning behind, I brace myself to stare into the pretty-boy face of our school Student Council President a.k.a the best friend of the first kiss thief.

Evan chuckles as he looks at my uncomfortable form, squirming like a caterpillar in front of him.

"Everything alright Amelia Brooke?" he asks, his lips oh so very obviously trying to break into a wide grin.

"I'm fine. Stop laughing!" I snap, which only makes him chuckles once again. I sigh giving up.

"Sorry sorry. But are you sure you're alright? You've been staring into space these couple of minutes, then you pull out your hair, mess it and the final victim was the poor dustbin whom you kicked." He says all these in one breath

Dude, you're superman I tell yah.

"Sorry. I'm all good. Just a little messed on the head." I said, sighing once again. He steps back a little since we were standing too close much to my annoyance and he must have felt it.