Chapter 17: Prom

Mary almost weeps when she gets home with her new husband. Raelynn is all dressed up for prom, Clara is talking to her new boyfriend, Seth Clearwater, and Caleb phased - he cut his hair and got a tattoo.

"You're going to prom!?" Mary sobs. "Oh, we came home right on time!"

Billy smiles. "You look beautiful, Raelynn."

"Thank you, Billy," Rae smiles. "Mom?"

"You look amazing, sweetie," Mary coos. "Absolutely amazing."

Raelynn smiles. "I better go pick Alice up since she's not allowed over here."

Billy and Mary squeeze Rae's hands before letting her leave.
⚪️⚪️⚪️▫️▫️▫️⚪️⚪️⚪️

Alice twirls Rae around as a slow song plays and she pulls her up close.

"You look perfect," Alice whispers. "Absolutely perfect."

Raelynn smiles as Alice continues holding her close.

Victoria stands in the crowd of students and she watches Rae. James told her who Rae was to her, and Vic knows that she's off limits. She's her mate's family. She walks by them silently and she heads upstairs to search for Bella Swan, the reason her mate is dead.
⚪️⚪️⚪️▫️▫️▫️⚪️⚪️⚪️

Alice and Rae lay in Alice's bed that night after prom and they kiss each other and cuddle all night.

Sorry it's so short! That's the end of the first movie! New Moon starts soon.