Chapter 39: Cullen / Swan wedding

The battle against the newborn army Victoria made ended in the Cullens' favor. Jane, Alec, Demitri, and Felix had shown up after, just as Rae had guessed. She's pretty smart when it comes to the Volturi.

Edward had proposed to Bella and today... today is their wedding day.
🟣🟣🟣🟣🟣🟣🟣🟣🟣

"What did I say about beauty sleep?" Alice asks Bella scoldingly as Rae does her hair, already in her dress for the wedding

"Sorry, bad dream," Bella claims. "It was probably wedding jitters."

"Do you need some help?" A nearly eight month pregnant Rosalie asks as she waddles into the room. "I could do her hair?"

"Really?" Bella asks as she faces the very pregnant Cullen.

"Please," Rosalie says with a smile as she waddles across the room and she pulls hair back, and off of Jer shoulders. "I'm not offended by your choice of groom."

"Just my blatant lack of respect for mortality," Bella says.

"Essentially," Rosalie replies.

"Weddings!" Alice sings. "They bring everyone together."

"I'm going to go check the good for the human and pack guests," Rae says after she's done with her hair and is in her silver heels. "I'll see you out there, Bella."

Rae and Alice share a kiss before Raelynn leaves the room and goes to the kitchen and then she heads outside to check the buffet type food areas with food she spend all night and day cooking with a pregnant Rosalie and with Rayna.

"You're Raelynn, right?" A guy asks; he has bright golden/brown eyes and his hair is spiked. "I'm Eleazar, from Denali."

"Oh! Hi," Raelynn smiles, relieved. "Yes, I'm Raelynn."

"Want to see my thoughts?" Eleazar asks. "They're interesting."

Rae glances at his mate, who nods her head. Raelynn takes Eleazar's thoughts fill her mind. She furrows her eyebrows as she takes her hands away.

"You were...?"

"Yes, I was," Eleazar replies, knowing what Rae was going to ask. "This is my wife, Carmen."

"Hello, Raelynn," Carmen greets with a smile. "You look lovely."

"So do you, Carmen," Raelynn compliments.