Chapter 42: Irina

Some time has passed since Rae has joined the Volturi. Rae is no longer a human. She asked the Kings to turn her in October, two months after she joined. Marcus was the one to bite her, it was his venom that turned Rae into an immortal.

Rae kept her ability and was blessed another. She can portray any thought she wants onto another's mind. It's strange, but it is there. Aro was even more amazed by his adoptive daughter, not really but might as well be his, when she turned.

As soon as Raelynn was turned and her second ability was discovered, Rae was sworn in as a guard. She was partnered with Renata. Jane has her twin brother, Alec. Demitri usually always works with Felix.
🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴

Everyone is standing around the throne room. Rae is sitting at the table with the Kings while Renata is standing with the other guards when one of the many guards pushes open the doors and he enters wirh Irina Denali.

A vampire in which Rae recognizes. Irina is almost startled when she sees a crimson eyed strawberry blonde. She remembers Raelynn from Edward and Bella's wedding last August.

Felix and Demitri move, and they stand on either side of Irina as she stops walking. She spots the Kings around the table where the vampire version of Raelynn is also seated.

Aro looks up from the book he is holding. "What a pleasant surprise." 

Caius allows the book in his hand to drop harsh onto the table amd he turns to face the blonde. "What do you want?" He's greeted by silence. "Hmm?"

"I have to report a crime," Irina says as she steps forward, Demitri and Felix following her closely, Marcus slowly lays his book down. "The Cullens... they've done something terrible."

Aro puts his book down quickly and he is at Irina before anyone can blink. "Allow me," he says and he takes Irina's hand.

Marcus and Caius walk up behind Aro as he reads Irina's thoughts. Rae joins Renata's side, they stand behind Demitri and Felix.

Aro releases Irina's hands, his face blank. "Oh, my. Raelynn, sweetheart, get a read from Irina, darling."

Irina turns to the vampire and she smiles. Raelynn keeps her face blank as she reads Irina's mind. Edward and Bella's daughter. She releases her hand and she steps back. She looks at Aro and nods, telling him she saw what he did and she puts that thought in his head.

Aro states at Irina in disbelief, glad she came to them with this crime.