01.

我爱你

我爱你

𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶

Alani looked at three year old justice, who was running towards her from his daycare, over the past years, she grew her son by herself and she didn't need his father nor anything.

She did good.

"Momma"He shrieked jumping into her arms.

"Hey booba."She kissed his cheek.

"How was your day booba?"She asked him .

Justice was busy licking whatever that was on his fingers to respond.

"Stop licking your dirty finger ."She pulled his fingers.

"Momma, juice."he licked his lips, Alani saw that he did that whenever he was thirsty or hungry.

"Come wipe your hands."She walked to her car with him on her hip.

Once Alani got him in the car , she pulled her wipes pack from the glove compartment and wiped his hands and mouth.

Alani wiped his lips and he licked the wiped trying to taste it.

"Amani, Stop playing."She called him his middle name, letting him know she wasn't playing.

"Swowy momma."His lips quivered.

Alani kissed his cheek and buckled him inside his baby seat kissing his cheek.

"You wanna go see lanna and uncle Aaron?"He grew up calling them that , and she didn't have a problem with it since they called her that.

"Yeth."He watch nursery rhymes on her phone.

Alani Managed to send him to daycare and work on her art gallery, she got an opportunity to do it when he was one and that's what she had been doing, she also did painting designed in rooms and houses, Alani was about her son and her bag.

"You hungry?"She watched him lick his lips a few times.

"Yeth,I hungwey."Justice was still watching the phone.

Alani went straight to Popeyes to get them food.

Once she pulled in the drive through she ordered them food and paid, once she got it she pulled into the parking lot so he could eat.