14.

250+ votes

100+ comments

我爱你

𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶

Kahsye hugged into justices chest while she played with his chest.

"What's up?"Justice asked her .

"Nothing."she sighed.

"Nah, what's wrong ma?"He lifted her face.

"I-Its just that I'm confused." She took her eyes off of him.

"About what?"Justice gave her a confused look.

"You-us."She pointed between them.

"What about us sye?"Justice slightly mugged her.

"Your confusing me with beings friends and being hugged up on me J."The name 'J' triggered something in justices head.

" Don't call me that, I'm sorry if I gave you you mixed signals kahsye, it's not that am not feeling you ma, am just not ready for allat commitment stuff."He got up off the bed and grabbed his keys.

"Justice...."She sighed.

"Nah bruh, don't leave till I get back."he bit his cheeks and walked out.

Justice walked out of the house and went straight to his car, first thing he did was put on some music, rod waves voice , fuck the world came on.

He backed out of his driveway and drove a few houses down before he parked and pushed his seat back , relaxing

He didn't mean to give kahsye signals of any kind , he just liked her company and being around her, she was good company.

He knew he was tired of saying he wasn't ready for another serious relationship, but he was scared that the repeat of the Kendall series would happen.

With a deep sigh tears rolled down his face, he was shocked that kahsye called him 'J' , only Kendall did that.

"The fuck is you doing to me Kendall."He mumbled to himself.

FLASHBACK.

Justice walked inside of Walmart with Black by his side.

"Listen , she fucked up when she said she ain't need me , so fuck her."Black picked up the pack of Skittles opening it.

"You forgot the starburst for Izzy."Justice told him.

Black smacked his lips but still turned to go get them, he walked around in another isle with his head deep in his phone .

Out of nowhere someone bumped into him, making his phone fall.