07.

250+ votes

100+ comments

我爱你

𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶

Alani stared at justice with a mug. He had came to get Ceuani later than what he usually did, which was around 10:30, or 11. And she didn't was hoping he wasnt doing what she think he was doing.

She didn't have the time, or the mental be worrying about him 25/8.

Yes she worried for her kids. But it was to an extent. She is that overthinking and overprotective mother. But she had came to an understanding that her kids were grown and she was going to have to accept that.

Well justice was grown. He had a child of his own and she couldn't tell him what to do with his life. And she knew he was going to make mistakes but he could've always came to her if they were having a hard time.

"I'm not even going to ask. She's sleep". Alani said softly,

"Alright". He mumbled, going to alani room to get a sleeping Ceuani.

When he walked back in the living room, he saw alani with tears welling in her eyes making him sigh.

He hated seeing his mama cry. She cried a lot while he was growing up. She didn't really like him seeing her cry. But she was overwhelmed.

She overthinks certain situations and drives herself into a depression. And she had always been this way. And justice just witnessed it. And over all the years. And all the shît she had been through. She had yet to change for the worse.

"Mama". He sighed.

"No. I've worked so hard so you wouldn't have to do that. And you turn around and do so". Her voice cracked staring at the ceiling.

"Money doesn't grow on trees".

"The fuck it does. You dont have to chose that route. You have parents who are willing to pause what the fuck they having going on to make sure you won't end up like everybody else". She slightly raised her voice.

"I would sacrifice anything I have going on just so you can be better. Just so you won't end up like my daddy. All for you. And you know i would Amani. So why put you play yourself like a fool. And go down a road that you aren't even prepared of the consequences that are soon going to come".

"I'm doing what I have to do for Ceauni and you know I don't feel good depending on anybody ma."He told her.

"You know when you act like you can do everything on your own, you might just destroy relationship with people, I am your mother Justice, how do you think I feel with you running around in the streets when you have potential to do your own thing, as bad as it was with your father , he had his own tattoo shop, which meant he wasn't in the streets as much."She informed.