11.

250+ votes

100+ comments

我爱你

𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶

FLASHBACK.

Justice laid his head on Kendall's belly, but he couldn't lay his head down forcefully because she was pregnant.

She massaged his his hair with acrylic nails and he was getting ready to fall asleep but he had a shift later and he really couldn't miss it because she couldn't work and he was the only one out of the two of them who could work.

"You okay ju". She asked softly.

"Yea, I'm straight. Why you ask". He said not taking his eyes off of her 3 month bump.

"You've been so quiet lately and you barely make conversation with me anymore. I'm just checking on you". She mumbled.

"I be having to work. And i be tired i just be caught up in my own mind. If I'm not giving you the attention you need I'm sorry. I just be worried about the future". He shrugged.

"I already told you that you didn't have to work. I told you that i would get a job so you can focus on pursuing you art career".

"But i helped you make it. So I have to suffer some consequences not just you kendall". He said taking off his shirt.

"I don't want you overworking yourself. You're sixteen still ju. I should've been the more responsible one since I'm older". She said quietly.

"This conversation ain't getting no where cause imma do what I feel is right. And we have this conversation all the time. Nothing is going to change my mind".

"I know. But you're young. Go out and live life and have fun".

"You talking like you ain't a year older than me, not 10. But I gotta go". He said.

"Boy shut up". She laughed.

"I love you". He kissed her forehead.

"And i love you". He said rubbing her belly.

"We love you too". She kissed his lips before he walked out of the door

FLASHBACK OVER.

"Ju". Xay shook his shoulder.