15

250+ votes

100+ comments

我爱你

𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶

Justice was on his way to get Ceauni from school , after everything that went down a few days ago , he was started distancing from kahsye, but she only got closer to him.

He stopped and parked , getting out of his car and closing it.

He walked to where the teacher was, she didn't ask who he was there for anymore, she just called Ceauni.

"Ceauni your fathers here."She called out, before turning towards justice with a seductive smirk.

Justice gave her a blank stare before long towards Ceauni who hugged a boy making him scrunch his face up.

"So, you single?"She asked, she was a young new teacher , he had seen her around a few times for the pass month, but he was ceauni's teacher.

But it's been a while since he actually had sex, he had been holding off, since kahsye had interest in him , but now that he thought about it he didn't owe her any loyalty like that , they were not together.

"Yeah?"He smirked.

She smiled writing something on a piece of paper and handed it to him.

"Call me."She said as Ceauni smiled up at her father, Justice nodded his head before grabbing ceauni's hand and walked away.

Justice closed ceauni's door and walked to his side getting in.

"Daddy my tooth shaking.."She told him making him look towards her.

"Open up."He told her.

"Which one?"He asked making her point towards it.

"You turning a big girl, high five...."He told her, giving her a high five.

"Amma drop you off at nene and then Amma pick you back up before bed time ok?"He asked making her nod.

Justice pulled off , driving towards his mothers house.

His phone started ringing making him pick it up from his lap, looking at it.

It was Zach.

"Nigga yes?"He answered.

"I don't know who the fuck pissed in your tea, let's try this again."Zach said hanging up.

"This nigga."Justice chuckled.

After a few seconds , the phone started ringing again.

"Yea?"Justice answered.

"Still not perfect but , where you at?"He asked, he was supposed to meet up with them just to go have 'fun'.