20.

250+ votes

100+ comments

我爱你

𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶

"Bïtch you is big as fuck. What the hell have you been eating". Deja said looking at Kahsyes legs.

"Nothing. Happy weight I guess". Kahsye lied right through her teeth.

Truth was she was pregnant and she was 4 months at that and was bigger than ever. She was huge but she didn't tell nobody that she was because was it their business? No. And she had planned on aborting the baby because she wasn't even financially stable like how it seemed.

She was in the right mental stability herself and it annoyed her that she was so selfish to her own needs and not thinking about the consequences that came behind those actions.

But since it was cold she wore baggy clothes which was nothing new. But she still had to look at her stomach everyday and each day she would be so close to telling somebody that she was.

She was tired and cranky but she had work and she had to work twice as hard because she had twice the babies. Plus she had to get a side hustle.

She was planning to tell justice tomorrow and she was really trying to figure out how to put that she was pregnant in a sentence because she couldn't believe herself.

"Whatever. I gotta go. Zachary with Justice ass and they done got into some shit".

"Like what".

"Probably they got into it. Girl don't worry. Love you".

"Love you too". Kahsye sighed, her mind was racing, she didn't know if justice was going to deny the baby or not.

Either way she wasn't going to give up on her child, with or without justice she was gonna keep her baby.

She knew justice had a good soul but she couldn't help but wonder what his reaction would be.

The fact that she hid it from him so long was scary , he could deny it any time .

Kahsye laid down rubbing her stomach , as she started to think how much her life could change , she was happy because she didn't know if she could be able to have kids anymore after this because anything was possible.

She thought about how her pregnancy could trigger justice , he hadn't told her , but she was around enough to figure things out and she knew about ceaunis mother .