05.

250+ votes

100+ comments

我爱你

𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶

Ceauni jumped on justices back trying to get him to wake up , she had just came home because Alani brought her.

It was around twelve in the afternoon and he was asleep.

"Daddy, get . Up"She slapped his head.

"Now princess, get off daddy."He said in a raspy voice.

It was his day off and he was bringing his daughter out since he missed her a lot.

"You missed me?"Justice asked her making her nod her head.

"Gimmie kiss."He puckered his lips, trying to get a kiss from her.

Ceauni moved her head around and he pulled her in his chest kissing her forehead.

"Ew daddy, go brush brush."She covered her nose.

" get yo ugly , big forehead ass-"he was cut off by Alani walking in.

"Justice , why do you have dishes in the sink?"She eyed him.

"I forgot ma, I was tired."He rolled his eyes getting up.

"When you done get that shît up". She said before walking out the room.

He got up and went to to the bathroom to do his daily hygiene and prepare for his day.

Justice walked in the bathroom while stretching , forgetting that he was really tall, his hand slapped the wall making him hiss.

"Bro what the fuck."He mugged the wall .

"God, block the demons from my path. Amen."He rolled his eyes walking to the bathroom.

____________

"So , Princess ceauni, what do you wanna do today?"He tied her laces.

Justice tried his best to keep himself and his daughter in the latest of everything , with that being said , he was dressed in a black naruto graphic t shirt , some black jeans and some Air Force ones.

Ceauni matched him in a yellow T-shirt that read 'I'm my fathers daughter.', a black shorts and some white Air Force ones.

"I want ice cream."was all she said before she jumped off the bed.

"Just ice cream? Naw"Justice walked out the room behind her and checked the windows before he opened the door and they went to his car.

After Ceauni got in , he strapped her in and got on his side , so far his day was good.