03.

我爱你

我爱你

𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶

Justice sat across from Ceuani who was eating chicken nuggets from McDonald's. They had rushed to get something to eat because Saint had gotten off work late and his mama didn't cook.

So he had to get her something fast and quick. He was also going to be busy all night because he simply had something to do. He was always busy but he always made time for her because he was all she had.

He was looking off into space and at nothing in particular. He was tired, and had a long day. He had school this morning. And he had to go to work.

Though justice was somewhat in the streets he still wanted to do something with his life. Just like his mama he loved to draw and he loved to sing, but singing was just a hobby he wasn't going to pursue.

But art and painting was something he loved. And he worked really hard to get where he was today. And he did it with his strong support system of his mama, his siblings, his daughter and his dad.

"Daddy, am I going back to nene house or am I going home with you". She asked dipping a nugget in sweet and sour sauce.

"You going with back with nene, I got something to do".

"You work late again". She frowned, but immediately fixed her face.

For some odd reason justice hated the fact that she pouted. It always reminded him of somebody he missed. But he didn't talk about it. Nobody did.

"Yes, I'll be back to get you in the morning to take you to school though". He assured her.

"Promise".

"I promise".

------

Justice looked at his Apple Watch and he was annoyed. He had a small drop to make and the people were late. And it was annoying him because he'd would rather be at home with his daughter than being out here.

He sighed in relief and saw the people he was making exchanged with and when they did that he made his way back to his car. No words were exchanged because justice was doing what he was told and he got some money out of it.

Yes, alani had money and he could always simply ask her for some, but his pride was too big to ask her.

Just like alani he was too independent to depend on somebody. He didn't like that. He'd rather get it on his on no matter the way he got it.