08

250+ votes

100+ comments

我爱你

𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶

Justice brushed up Ceuanis hair up into a puff ball, and tied the bobos around it. And made sure to put the clips Chris gave to him, because Cece was begging for him to buy her some.

They were going to a cookout, thrown by Icisis and Spazz. They had a cookout every other month just to bring people together since they knew everybody.

It was a good thing they did , it was just a drama free, cool cook out where people would go and enjoy themselves eating food and drinking.

Ceauni held unto her fathers hand as they walked through the door, she looked around as they drove off seeing that she was going in the direction of her grandmothers house, she frowned.

"What's wrong?"Justice asked when he noticed her face.

"Aren't we going to uncle spazz, why you bringing me to go stay with nene?"She frowned.

"No princess , we going to go pick up your friend, she lives close to nene."Justice explained making Ceauni smile again.

She turned the radio up , hearing young boy , lonely child , he turned it to a minimum, since Ceauni was in the car.

"Daddy, when we go to T Icsis house can I play with Dralyn?"She asked about spazz's nineteen year old son.

"He nineteen , why you wanna play with his big ass?, plus Aaron gon' be there with Ania."He told her,

He pulled up outside of Kahsye's apartment and texted her letting her know he's outside .

She replied with an 'ok' and he looked at Ceauni who was swinging her feet making him chuckle to himself, when she did the silliest things it made him happy.

A few seconds after he looked towards the building seeing Kahsye, Deja and Mira, making him squint his eyes, he knew something was up.

"Hey juju."Deja waved and got in the back with Ceauni , talking to her , while justice watched as Mira smirked at him while talking to kahsye.

He knew Mira was spiteful and when she didn't get something she wanted she would do everything in her power for it.

"Oh Justice this is Mira, I met her the other day, Mira this is justice."Justice was about to say something but Mira cut him off.

"Oh hey,I've seen you around before"She stretched her hand out to shake his, but justice just nodded.

"Y'all date?"Mira asked kahsye making her shake her head.

"No, he's my friend but Amma call you later."She gave her a small hug, and Deja scoffed.

"She seem fake as hell."Deja mumbled, making justice nod.