16.

250+ votes

100+ comments

我爱你

𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶

Justice sat in the hospital room and sat in the waiting room. He was probably going to lose someone he loved and he really didn't know how to take it because that person had always had them even at his worst.

"I just don't understand how you could let some shit like this happen to my mama". Kaziya yelled.

"He wasn't even there. They were arguing and shots were fired. Quit blaming him". India sighed.

"Ion give a fuck. Fuck him with his bitch ass. I let you slide and get with my mama cause I seen you made her happy".

"Kaziya, baby calm down".

"Fuck that. That's my mama on there. And I'm supposed to be all jolly. The woman that gave birth to me. The woman that came to my football games when it was negative 0 outside. I'm posed to be calm". His voice cracked.

"it's okay baby, nanie got you". Ahlanna pulled him into her as he cried on her shoulder.

"Daddy you okay". Ceuani wiped the tears from his eyes.

"Daddy is good baby. Are you okay".

"Yea, but is nene going to heaven with mommy".

"I hope not. And if she does she'll be in a better place". He said as tears welled in his eyes.

"Saint don't cry bro". Spazz said.

"In 30 years i been knowing him I ain't never seen this man cry". Icisis said frowning.

"He might lose the won he love most".

"How can you love somebody you did so dirty". Kaziya mugged them.

"Kaziya we know you're hurt. We hurt too but don't do that. She said it wasn't his fault so fucking stop it. You can see the hurt in his eyes. That's my mama too don't act like you the only who gives a fuck cause you not". Chris semi yelled.

"He did do her dirty. That's why our pops had to take care of ju cause he wouldn't step up. And now he gets to give a fuck. Hell nawl".

"That's not your place Kaziya. You were barely one when saint came into justice life and you don't know shit about nothing". Danae yelled, fed up with Kaziya and his mouth.

"But that's still my momma in there."His voice broke.

"I know baby, but he didn't have anything to do with it."Icsis hugged him.

Justice was staring out of space when Zach tapped him.

"Come on we got shit to do,"Zo and Saint walked away.