12.

250+ votes

100+ comments

我爱你

𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶

Justice eyed kahsye as they walked in the phone store, since he broke her's he decided to get it back a week later.

"What you looking at me for?"She rolled her eyes.

"......"He just continued looking at phones.

"I want the iPhone eleven pro."She pointed through the show case, she didn't care how much it cost, she wasn't paying for it.

"You had an x , you getting an x."He mugged her.

"Yes that one."She avoided his comment , got the phone and gave him a blank stare.

Justice payed with his card and walked out in front of her, he was ready to go home.

They walked out in the parking lot and saw Mira with some other females ,making justice roll his eyes .

He grabbed Kahsye's hand and they walked to the car, he wasn't in the shit with Mira today , he was already not in the mood.

"Justice?"Kahsye said

"Hmm?"He started the car up.

"You good?"She stared at him , she realized that he had been distant and dry , she wanted to know why he was doing that if she did nothing, she felt like she may have said or done something to him.

"Yeah , why?"He looked at her.

"Because you've been.....distant , I just wanted to know if I said or did something ."she looked through the window.

"You didn't do anything wrong, it's me .... I'm just trying to figure somethings out without you getting hurt or involved with me."He rubbed his face.

"Like what Justice? I understand all that you've said but .... why can't you just talk to me about it ? You don't trust me? Because I'll understand if you say that."she looked at him .

Kahsye was an understanding person, she was naive and too nice, she didn't like seeing people sad , but she hated when people would say she didn't understand something, she always tried to be there for someone even if they weren't close, she was a shoulder to lean on and someone to vent to.

"It's not that I don't , I don't even know how to explain it."He smiled and placed his hand on her thigh to try and comfort her.

"But when I do, Amma tell you okay?"He squeezed her thigh before turning his attention back on the road.

"Aight."She sighed.

"Now I just bought you that phone, I don't wanna see no niggas numbers nor you showing em teeth for nobody, or Amma break it and I won't be buying another one."He smirked.