19.

250+ votes

100+ comments

我爱你

𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶

A couple of months passed by, justice and Kahsye barely even talked. And it wasn't justices fault because he actually wanted to talk to her. But Kahsye was distancing herself away from him and putting her self first.

She took Alani's advice and started caring about her happiness rather than his even though he deserved to be happy. Just not with her. She heard he had gotten somebody new and she couldn't be anything but happy for him.

And she was. On his social media's he was more smiley and happy and you could see his happy glow. He deserved happiness just like she's does and if hers come last then so he it.

She looked down at her phone and saw that she was picking up Ceuani today. Of course she was still around his family loved being around her and Ceuani liked her a lot too. So justice allowed her to be around because he simply didn't care.

She got in her car and drove to her school and waited for her to come to her car.

"Hey CeCe.."She put smiled at her.

" How was school?" Kahsye asked.

"Okay."she pouted.

"What's wrong?"kahsye asked her.

"New mom is mean."Ceauni looked away.

"Who yo new mom? Your daddy girl friend?"Kahsye scrunched her face up a little.

"Yeah.."

"She not your new mom hunny, she's just your father's girl , if you don't feel comfortable around her tell daddy."

"But what she do?"Kahsye asked.

"She always saying I shout get out daddy room and I shouldn't watch TV , I should stay in my room because I'm a spoiled brat"Ceauni frowned.

Kahsye grew angry for a while before she calmed down.

"You wanna go see your father?"kahsye had a few words for justice , she thought he wasn't paying attention to when the woman and Ceauni are around and she didn't like that.

"Yes please." She smiled showing her tooth that fell out.

"Okay buckle up."kahsye smiled, she drove off going to the house with Ceuani.

Kahsye knew that justice didn't know about what his girlfriend was doing because he chose his daughter over and and everybody. He loved his daughter down to his core and hated when somebody had something negative to say towards or to her.

And it annoyed Kahsye and even more that Ceuani didn't say anything to him knowing how he was about her.

Though he might've been a horrible person relationship wise he never put nobody above his daughter. She always came first and that's one thing kahsye loved about him.