04.

我爱你

我爱你

𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶

Justice held on to Ceauni as they walked through the grave yard, they're trading was to visit his baby mother , Kendall every other week .

As soon as they stopped at the head stone he bent down taking up the rotten flowers putting the fresh ones down, she used his palm to wipe the dust off the glass, her head stone was different, her parents made sure, her head stone was covered with glass so the writing wouldn't get destroyed.

Kendall committed suicide a year and few months after having ceauni, her parents had kicked her out for getting pregnant and they disowned her.

Her entire family acted as if she wasn't alive and thats when justice had to step up and move out of his mothers house.

He started a job at mc Donald's just to make ends meet , but that wasn't enough to raise a child and Kendall wasn't going to live like that.

Kendall knew she was putting stress on herself and justice , when she couldn't get a job and they had no one to babysit at the same time, in the beginning time was rough.

"Daddy? Should I tell her about school?"Ceauni asked , bending down beside her father.

"Yeah,go ahead."He watched as she talked as if Kendall could speak back.

After Kendall died , Kendall's parents tried to take ceauni , but luckily Alani was there to help him through it all, which meant, ceauni had to stay with her for a while, so justice moved back with his mother for that time.

Being seventeen years old, he had to work , although his mother helped him with financial assistance and he appreciated her a lot for it, but he still wanted to be a independent person so he moved out a few months after , when he turned eighteen, ever since that's where they had been.

Justice hated being away from ceauni for too long , because his attachment to her was his all and he feared one day he would mess up, but he was now a confident father and he loved his daughter with his all.

"And daddy gave me ten dollars for the hundred I got."He heard ceauni say, he smiled at her and fixed her curly bun that was getting messy.

Justice learned to do her hair , after Alani lectured him about having her hair out all the time, she showed him exactly what to do and also YouTube taught him how to do some things, he had to be both mother and father figure for ceauni but he didn't have a problem.

"I love you mommy"Ceauni finished and justice picked her up in his arms.

"Daddy, is you going to talk to mommy". She asked looked at him.