02.

我爱你

我爱你

𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶

Justice looked down at his Apple Watch and saw that it was time for him to clock out, and go get his daughter from school.

"You gone". Izzy asked, lining somebody up.

"Yessir, Ceauni get outta school in like twenty minutes". He said keeping it short and simple.

"Forgot you was a whole ass dad out here". Xay spoke up.

"Keep his business on the low". Black shrugged, sweeping the floor.

"Dat way". Justice mumbled.

"Alright, imma see you niggas later". Justice said, dismissing his self and everybody in the shop replied with a 'stay up'.

Justice wasnt somebody that was heavy in the streets. He knew about them and what the could do to you. But he wasnt raised like that.

He wasnt raised in the suburbs either. He just stayed out the way like how his mama did. Never was in the mix and never was the one for drama. Well his mama really.

He kept it simple and pushing.

He got into his midnight blue charger and turned his Bluetooth on and 'Cupid' by 112 came on and he decided to stick with that.

He was raised by an old soul and took a liking into older music because that's what he grew up on, and moneybagg.

When he pulled up to his daughter school, a teacher came up to his car.

"Who are you here for".

"Ceauni". He said simply.

She nodded and said her name into the microphone and he watched his six year old daughter come up to the car with a bright smile that always brighten his day.

"Daddy guess what". She said as soon as she got in the back seat of the car.

"What".

"I got an 100 on my spelling test". She said excitedly, shoving the paper in his face.

"What, that's good, what i owe you". He said smiling in the rear view mirror.

"Ten dollars". She said holding out her hand.

"You sure". He asked jokingly.