Chapter 27

"Pregnant? You're kidding right?" Dad asked.

"Nope. She's knocked up. Congratulations dad you're gonna be a grandfather." Archie shrugged.

"You're an asshole." I shook my head.

"You weren't going to tell him."

"Yes I was. When I was ready! Did you even stop to think about how I feel?"

"You should've been smarter."

"Wow."

"He's right." Dad said. "I raised you better than that. Both of you. Angie I can't even tell you, how disappointed I am. I mean I'm looking at you but I don't see my little girl any more."

"I'm still me dad. Nothing else has changed." He shook his head. "Everything has changed." He said before walking upstairs. I fought back tears as I turned to face Archie.

"Are you happy now?" I asked before leaving. I walked to pops and sat in a booth staring at my hot chocolate that was now turning cold. Did I want this baby and all the drama coming with it? Was it too late to get rid of it? Would I be able to live with myself if I did? I sighed and rubbed my throbbing head.

"Maybe it's too much hot cocoa and not enough water." I heard Fp say before he sat down across from me.

"You alright?" I sighed.

"Sweet Pea thinks the baby is yours because you've been helping me out. So he's not talking to me. Archie told dad so now they're both aren't speaking to me."

"I'll talk to Sweet Pea. As for your dad, his reaction is normal. But if there's anything I know about Fred Andrews is that he loves his kids with every piece of him. He'll love that kid too." I smiled softly.

"Even If He comes out in a leather jacket?" He laughed and shook his head.

"I'm not so sure about that one." I chuckled.

"I guess we'll see when the time comes." I looked up when I heard the door. In walked all my friends. When they saw me, they walked over. Fp stood up and said bye before leaving.

"I hope you aren't trying to get with my dad." Jughead said before hugging me. I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Shut up. Merry Christmas by the way guys."

"We haven't heard from you all day. You don't even know about Mr. Svenson being the Black Hood."  Veronica said. My eyes widen.

"What? They caught him?"

"Betty and Archie figured it out. Sheriff Keller had to shoot him but its over now." Jug said.

"Archie didn't tell you?" Betty asked. I shook my head.

"You two still aren't talking? And you won't say why?" She asked.

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Well we've decided that we're having a sleepover tonight. Now that you're here, we might as well do it at your house." Vee said.

"Sure why not. I have all your presents there anyway.

***

Later on that night, we exchanged presents, ordered food, and were up playing games and singing songs. We were having a good time.

"Can I borrow a pair of socks. My toes are freezing." Betty chuckled. I nodded.

"Yeah, they're in the top drawer. Okay Kevin it's your turn." Betty walked over to the drawer and got everyone's attention when she gasped seeing something. She turned around and held up my pregnancy tests. I got up and snatched them from her.

"You're pregnant?"

"Woah, seriously?" They all came over to see the tests. All at once they started throwing questions at me.

"Okay if you guys shut up, then I can tell you what's going on." They stopped talking and looked at me.

"Yes I am pregnant. Sweet Pea is upset about it, my dad and Archie are upset about it. So I would like it a lot if we can just move passed this and get back to the game please." My friends nodded and did exactly that. When it got late, Vee went to sleep with Archie in his room. Jug and Kevin took the floor, leaving Betty in the bed with me.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She asked quietly.

"I wasn't planning on telling anyone until I figured everything out." She nodded.

"Did you tell your mom?"

"Honestly, my mom and I aren't as close as we use to be."

"I get it. She's not around." I nodded.

"It sucks but I got use to it."

"Do you have a plan?"

I shook my head. "I'm still wrapping my mind around it. It's a lot to take in."

"Well I'm here for you. Always. Whatever you need."

"Me too."

"Same." Jughead and Kevin spoke. I chuckled.

"I thought you two were sleep."

"I'm too excited about this baby to sleep." Kevin said sitting up.

"It's not even here yet." I chuckled.

"I know but I can't wait."

"Me either." Betty chuckled.

"I'm kinda excited too." Juggy said sitting up as well. Hearing their excitement made me feel a little better. Now all I had to do was get my family and Sweet Pea on board. Maybe it'll happen, maybe it won't. Regardless, I was having this baby and knowing my friends supported me, made me feel a hundred times better.

***

I got a text from Toni, letting me know the details of my appointment. She told me she told Sweet Pea just in case he wanted to come. I doubt he would, so Betty offered to come and I was grateful.

We got there early and I was glad we didn't have to wait after I filled out my paper work. Toni's aunt introduced herself as Doctor Johnson. She was sweet and she explained things to me clearly. I got an Ultrasound and found out I was about 8 weeks along. The first time I heard the heart beat, it scared the crap out of me and Betty found it hilarious.

The pictures were printed out and put in and envelope for me. I thanked Doctor Johnson for her time and left with Betty. We sat in the car, looking over the pictures even though the baby was so tiny.

"You really have a tiny human in there."

"Well the tiny human is hungry so can we go to pops?" She chuckled and nodded taking us to Pops. Our friends met us there and we sat in a booth as I showed them the pictures.

"I think a baby elephant looks more accurate." Kevin said tilting his head to try and get a better view. I smacked his arm.

"I don't know if I should feel happy or creeped out." Jug said looking at it as well making everyone laugh. Archie walked in and over to the booth.

"What's up guys?" Veronica handed him a picture. He looked at it, then at me, then at everyone else.

"You guys are entertaining this?"

"Archie." Vee frowned.

"It's unacceptable." The door opened again and Sweet Pea and his friends walked in.

"Getting knocked up by a Serpent is unacceptable."

"Technically Angie is a Serpent now." Betty said.

"Just because she did a stupid dance does not make her one of them."

"Andrews. It sounds like you have a problem." Sweets said walking over.

"I do have a problem. I've been waiting for you to show your face again after your first beat down." Archie said moving towards him. Everybody got up and looked at me.

"You're not going to say anything?" Jug asked while getting between the boys before anything could happen. I stood up and shook my head putting my coat on.

"Neither one of them seems to care about anything I have to say." I shrugged. "Let them fight. I'm done with both of them."