Ishq-10

^^^^

Noor had just prepared herself for bed when the ringing of her phone made her glance at the clock, it was 11:15 pm

Noor had just prepared herself for bed when the ringing of her phone made her glance at the clock, it was 11:15 pm. She frowned grabbing her phone only to end up smiling sheepishly seeing 'Salaar calling'.

She hadn't been able to meet Salaar for the past three days after they had returned from Swat. No doubt she missed his presence. Not that he left her alone for a moment, he had called her numerous times reminding her to take medicine, eat dinner, and not to skip his teases which made Noor flush within a second.

"Assalam-u-Alaikum!", she replied politely taking the call.
"Va Alaikum Asalam! Janaan, come out of your window for a second", she heard his deep voice at the other end.
"huh?", she glanced at her window looking confused.
"Janaan, I said come out into your balcony for a moment. Don't forget to wear your jacket", he repeated impatiently.
Noor spread a shawl around herself stepping into the balcony.
"Now look down!", she heard him shout into the phone.

The moment she looked down she almost screamed finding her dear husband waving at her.

"Salaar, aap yahan kia kar rahe hain? Ami ya Abu ne dekh lia to?", she almost yelled looking around.
(Salaar! What are you doing here? What if Ami Abu sees you?)

"They are already asleep, come down", he ordered smiling.
"No!", she argued.
"Ain, I said come down Now! Do you not know me, I'll start shouting if you don't come in a minute", he said in his intimidating voice making her shudder.

"Salaar!", she gasped looking at him.
"Ji Meri Jaan", he replied lovingly.
"Aa rahi hun", she told him moving into the room making him smirk.
(I'm coming.)

Tiptoeing out of her room and down the stairs she was just about to open the main door when the presence of a silhouette made her shriek.

"Churail! Chup kar ja Ami Abu uth gaye na Salaar bhai ne qatal kar dena mera", Hamza put his hand on her mouth.
(Witch! keep quiet, Salaar bhai will kill me if Ami Abu wakes up.)
"Hamza?", she confirmed.

"Ji mohtarma jaaye bahar isse pehle Salaar bhai meri bhi car cancel kr den", he said opening the door for her.
(Yes Madam, now go before Salaar bhai cancels my car too.)

"Ab aaya na oont pahar ke
neche", she grinned moving out.

"Salaar bhai na hote na bahar to tera to qissa taman tha aj", she heard his growl behind her making her laugh.
(You would've been dead by now if Salaar bhai wasn't here.)

Meanwhile Salaar froze watching her laugh looking just like a princess with black shawl draped around her head.

Noor stopped the moment her eyes met his. Clad in trousers and shirt with messed up hair he was making her heart go crazy.

"Janaan, let's go we're getting late", Salaar grabbed her hand moving towards his Range Rover coming of the trance, more like spell of her beauty.
"late? We're we going? Salaar it's very late, we can go tomorrow", she blabbed while he made her sit fastening her seat belt.