The Loss of Sunshine I

Narrator: Nero

Chapter 2

When Rem wanted my help, I thought she was joking. Turns out she wasn't and I was shocked. Little miss sunshine had finally snapped and I was excited to see the result. To tell the truth, I wondered what she wanted me for.

"Hello Nero," Rem said.

Her tone was extremely ominous. I wasn't sure what had come over her. Was it Henrietta that drove her mad? The truth was I liked this new Rem. She was feisty and I loved it.

"So what am I helping you with?" I asked.

That's when Rem whipped out something unexpected: Henrietta's cellphone. I was speechless because she was acting more evil than I was!

"I need you to help me create a fake tinder for Henrietta," she told me.

I smiled when she said that. Rem hadn't fully gone to the darkside. I wanted to hear her plan though.

"I was planning on getting Henrietta a boyfriend," Rem said.

"Why?" I asked.

"She'll be so busy with him, that she'll ignore me!" Rem smiled.

"You'll help me, right?" she added.

"Of course!" I said.

Rem recruited me to look for a suitable match. I was a perfect matchmaker! After all, both my relationships were great successes. I knew what qualities women looked for in men!

Rem kept scrolling through matches until I saw the jackpot!

"How about this guy?"! I exclaimed.

"Chad Dickenson, he doesn't look like a good match," she quivered.

"You hate Henrietta, right?" I told her.

"Yeah," she said.

"Then punish her with this dude!" I told Rem.

Rem thought for a moment and smiled.

"Let's do this," she responded.

We were going to have fun...