Flexasauras Rex

Narrator: Emilia

Chapter 3

"What do you mean I can't see her?!" I snarled.

"Exactly what I said," Romulus said.

"Is this a kidnapping?" Lily asked.

"No, he's Mrs. Winters bodyguard," one crewman responded.

"How did you become her bodyguard?" I asked.

"I'm strong, buff, and have several accomplishments to my name!" Romulus flexed.

"What about the stuff you did to the Sabine women?" I argued.

"Colateral damage, you little infant," he snorted.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" I grumbled.

"That you're weak, now leave!" Romulus snarled.

I huffed and began to walk away. Lily walked beside me and gave me a hug.

"It's okay Emilia, we can meet other reporters," she told me.

"No, I really wanted to have her help with The Rem Puzzle?" I told her.

The Rem Puzzle was my name for the mystery surrounding my servant. There was the Ludlow thread. It concerned some hunters who were in that town. They were doing hunting on around a native american burial ground. It was called the Pet Sematary park. One man named Paul Cartier thought he heard a bear and shot something.

There was a native american creature called a Wendigo. It was said to control the dead in the nearby cemetery. What Cartier said he shot initially looked like a maid cosplayer. She also looked a lot like Rem.

Could Rem be the Wendigo? That's why I needed to ask Lana about Briarcliff. There was something in the asylum's records that could help me. I wanted to speak to her about it.

"Back to do more damage?" I asked as Romulus came up to us.

"No, Lana is missing!" he said.

That was extremely bad, where had she gone?!