~1~

Virgils PoV
I just finished my 'daily disagreement' with Roman. By that I mean we had another "verbal discussion" that Patton had to come stop eventually. This happens all the time, and I'm not going to lie sometimes I don't like it. That's right I Virgil Sanders just said that.

We had some good times and agreed on somethings. SOMEthings. Not a lot but some. It's good when you are having a chat about something you like. It takes some stress off my dark,painful and challenging life. But when it does the stress just comes back again but worse causing me to just break.

Sometimes I wish I wasn't anxiety, something else. Something that would make things better and seem less of a pain. Kinda how Patton looks at life.

Patton is a good friend, he's always there for me when I'm at my lowest of lows and helps me out. Logan is a good person too he is smart and corrects everyone ALL THE TIME but he gives some good advice. Then there's Princy, he's annoying sometimes but he can be fun and good to hangout with. When he isn't with that a**hole Alfie. I dislike him a lot. Alfie makes me pissed off and angry. Maybe cuz Roman talks about him and talks with him 24/7. Stupid romance. Stupid boyfriend things. Stupid things making me feel like I'd never be with him.