~17~

Date number two was a day at the beach.

Date number three was going to the amusement park.

Date number four was a 'double date' having a picnic joined with Patton and Logan.

Four dates were already done. When would be the one? What will make it the date? When is the right time for it? How could he make it special? All of these questions circulated Roman's head. He wanted to be with Virgil as soon as possible but he didn't want to rush it. He also wasn't sure if  the feelings were mutual but he was sure that he wanted Virgil. Only Virgil. Roman was sure he was the one for him but when would he ask the question? When will he express his feelings for Virgil? Roman let out a grunt.

Roman: Why is love so complicated?!

Little did Roman know was that someone heard his 'cry for help'. As he said that Logan was close by and over heard Roman. He knew Roman was needing help and who better to give it to him then the one and only Logan.

Logan: I'm afraid that's the way it is Roman

Roman: Wha- How did yo-

Logan: Please Roman I could hear you from a mile away

Roman: Wow I'm that loud

Logan: Yes. Anyway what could I help with?

Roman: When did you ask Patton out? How did you ask him out?

Logan: Ah I see what you want to know! I asked Patton out after the fifth date. I didn't ask him out on a date, I asked him to meet me at a certain place and when he came I did it there.

Roman: So should I wait until after the next date to do it?

Logan: The thing is Roman people have different opinions on this. People would think that the third date would be a good time to ask someone out and others think later from that or really later. Personally I think not too early or too late

Roman: Am I too early? Am I too late?

Logan: I can't tell you that Roman. Only you know that, whenever is right for you and Virgil do it.

Roman: How are you and Patton so good with relationship advice? Is it a couple thing?

Logan: Patton is just amazing so of course he'll be good with a lot of stuff

Roman: Wow you so like him

Logan: Well what can I say? I am dating him after all

Patton: Aww Logie!

Logan: Hello there sweetheart

Roman: How long have you been there?

Patton: Not long, from when Logan talked about the day he asked me out

Roman: So you have been here for a bit long

Patton: maybe

Flashback to when Logan asked Patton out

Logans PoV

I told Patton to meet me at the spot beside the River, where we would go together. I said to be here at 5:00pm and it's getting closer to that time. I would usually tell him to be here sharp but I'm nervous about asking him to be with me so I could have a few minutes to prepare what I want to say.

I took a deep breath in and then out. I needed to calm down a bit. I do love Patton with all my heart and I'm worried incase he says "no". The worst that could happen is that he would stop talking to me and I don't think that will happen, so I'll be ok. I was relaxing then suddenly I felt a pair of arms wrap me, Patton was here.

Patton: Guess who?

Logan: that is a hard one

Patton: What's up Logan?

Logan: I just needed to talk to you about something

Patton: Oh ok! Did something happen? Did I do something? Did Roman and Virgil do something?

Logan: Yes,no and no

Patton: What happened?

Logan: I fell in love with someone

Patton: Really?! Who?

Logan: You

Patton: W-What?

Logan: Patton I am in love with you, I am positive I am. I can't describe how much I admire you. You are amazing,beautiful , caring,kind,sweet,helpful in other words you are perfect. You are just perfect Patton. I know you don't feel the same but I won't let me not ask you one thing. So Patton, Will you do the honours of being my boyfriend?

Patton: Oh Logan! I thought you'd never ask. I love you so much of course I will!

End of flashback

Patton: What's the worst that could happen if he declines you? Nothing

Logan: I'm sure the outcome would be good

Roman: You really think so?

Patton: We know so!

Roman: Thanks guys that helps

Romans PoV

It helps a lot. I think I'll do it soon. I will ask him soon. Maybe the next date or after that, but it is happening soon.