~7~

Same day (Virgils Walk

Virgils PoV

I had no clue of where I was going. I just kept walking and walking and going to where I was going to go until I wanted to go back. I went through the Park ,past the Lake, past the mall then ended up in this forest like place. It was quite peaceful and seemed a nice place to relax. I took a walk through the tress, adventuring and taking in my surroundings.

A few families were there it made me happy to see them enjoying life. I went and sat on a bench and put in my earphones and listened to MCR. I shut my eyes and just took this moment in to relax and not panic or worry for once in my life. I can't help being the way I am but I try not to be that way. I want to have a carefree and stressless life. Not a life that is the one I have. All the rest of the sides are having a good time I think then there's me. Me the big anxious emo. I wish I could change but I'm anxiety for Thomas. I'm a part of him. I cause him to be anxious all the time when he shouldn't be. Without me it would be so easy. Thomas would be living a non anxious life. I'm a mistake.

After a while of listening to music I went for another walk around this place before it left. There was a small building in the middle so I walked around it. I heard people near it making noises so I was wondering what was going on. I got closer to the building and the noises would stop and start. Then I got closer and hid round the wall. I made sure I was quiet and then looked around to see what was going on then I seen it.

As looked round I seen what Brandon called his "work". What I mean is Brandon was with Alfie and just ya know MAKING OUT RIGHT THERE. I was in shock and pissed off a lot. How long has this been going on? What will Roman do? Does he know? I took my phone out and got a quick picture of what happening then sent Roman a text message. I asked if we could talk later and he agreed. I took one last look at those two assholes and left that place in a mood.

I stormed back to our apartment and went to find Roman. I checked in his room, not there. So I asked Patton if he seen him.