~20~

Romans PoV

Roman: Virgil...

Virgil: Roman

This was it. This was the big moment. Would it go right? Would it go wrong? Will he say yes? What will happen? Will he think it's a joke? Just do in Roman there's no backing down now. You are a brave warrior and will not give up on him. You love him. You need him. You will get him.

Roman: I just need to be honest here and I've wanted to say this for a long time but I didn't know when. Then I realised it's a good time now. I know this could ruin our friendship and how you see me as a person and if it does Virgil just know I'm sorry that I messed it up.

Virgil: Roman nothing could ruin our friendship!

Roman: You sure?

Virgil: 100%

Roman: The truth is Virgil I don't want to just be friends with you. I want to be more. Yes I Roman want to spend the rest of my life with you. No this isn't some weird dare I got I just love you. You are perfect in every way possible. I've never met someone so amazing as you. From your looks to your personality. All of you is perfect. I've never felt like this before with anyone else, you're different. I love you.

Virgil: Roman I-I-

Roman: I hope I didn't make things awkward between us you are just so amazing how could I not fall for you. I'm sorr-

I was cut off by a pair of soft lips pressed against mine. He kissed me. Virgil just kissed me. Oh my god. I gladly returned it and put my arms around his waist. Then we pulled away.

Virgil: I love you too

Roman: Wait really?!

Virgil: Yes you idiot

Roman: Virgil oh my god I can't believe this!

Virgil: Is it that big of a shocker to you?

Roman: Of course it is! Never in a million years did I think I'd hear those words from you!

Virgil: Well you thought wrong

Roman: So Virgil

Virgil: Yes?

Roman: Will you be mine?

Virgil: Of course I will Princy

I pulled him into a tight hug and we then shared a sweet kiss. I can't believe this has happened. He's mine now. I never thought I'd be able to say that but finally I can. He's so perfect and I'm so lucky to be with him. I will protect him at all costs, make sure he is ok and be there for him when he needs me most. This is the man I want to eventually marry one day. Patton and Logan was right, nothing went wrong, apart from those people.

I held him close to me and we stared over the lake in front of us. A few people would walk by but we were peaceful. We just sat in comfortable silence, enjoying each moment we were there. I stared at him. He was so relaxed, the moon light was seen in his eyes and his eyeshadow became hard to see. How could someone possibly look like that? How could someone look that stunning?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Virgils PoV just after Roman had confessed

Did I hear him right? I heard him wrong! He doesn't feel that way! Or does he? He said this wasn't a joke. He wouldn't joke about this stuff to me. Oh. My. God. I think he means it. He means it. Roman actually means it. Roman the guy I'm into feels the same about me! Me! I can't believe this! What do I say? This is a great thing. How do I say I like him back without being awkward as heck! What do I do?!

I just did that. I just kissed him. I can't believe I kissed Roman. Oh my god I've wanted to do it for ages but I never actually did it! Now look at me! I didn't know what to say so what's better then showing some good old affection. Well done me. We made a deal earlier, when he told me who he is into I'd tell him who I'm into. So I did.
I just simply said "I love you too". Four words that summed up how I feel about him. Just like that. Simple.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Virgils PoV
A few minutes later

We decided to go back and chill out there. Today was the best day of my life. I have said that before but this time I really mean it. Roman was with me, took us to a nice place, stuck up for me, spent the day with me and then asks me out, which I gladly accepted. It was amazing. While we walked back hand in hand Roman came up with an idea.

Roman: They knew

Virgil: Wait Patton and Logan knew you were going to confess and ask me out?

Roman: Yep they knew

Virgil: And I didn't?

Roman: Why would you need to know? I was going to ask you out Hot Topic

Virgil: True Princy

Roman: I know what we should do!

Virgil: What?

Roman: Well when we get back we just don't act like it went well and then leave it a while. Then we just casually just out of nowhere act like a couple. Think of what Patton would think! He'd be like "Kiddo did I just see that"

Virgil: Haha he would, I'm in.

Roman: Great!

After a while of walking and planning what we were going to do, we got there eventually. We knew what was going to happen. While we were walking we guessed what the others would think. I could tell Roman and I would get up to a lot of joking around. We looked at each other and went in.

Roman went into the living room and sat down in silence. I in the other hand we to my room to change into my comfy clothes so I could chill. I didn't hear any chat going on so I assumed they were buying it. I walked in a Patton looked a little down and Logan looked confused.  I went over to sit with Roman. He opened his arms and I went to him, he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead.

Patton: Kiddo did I just see that?

Roman: Told you

Virgil: Ok know it all

Patton: Wait wait wait! Are you guys?

Virgil: Are we what?

Patton: Ya know, you know what I mean

Logan: He means are you dating

Roman: Me and my Virgy?

Patton: OH MY GOD! HE SAID "MY" YOU ARE DATING!

Roman: correct

Logan: Is this true?

Virgil: Yes

Patton: OH IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU TWO! I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!

Logan: Congratulations

Roman: Thanks guys

Patton: So when's the wedding? Are you moving in together? What about kids?

Virgil: UH

Roman: Woah calm down there Patton that will happen in the future

Virgil: Already thinking of marriage

Roman: I have for a long time