~15~

Virgils PoV

Friday

Today is the day I have been waiting for. Roman and I are going on a "date" today and I'm actually really excited. I know he is probably joking around calling it that but I still have a small part of me that wants to believe that he isn't joking. I woke up and went on my phone for a while, seeing if there was any YouTube drama I should be aware of right now. Sadly there was none. As much as drama isn't nice I like hearing some gossip sometimes. After 20 minutes of Snapchat,Instagram and Twitter I eventually got up.

I stretched and looked out my window for a while, the sun was shining. It was one of those days were I could tell it wasn't going to be the worst day of my life. Well at least I think so. I opened my door and went to the living room. I was greeted by all 3 of my friends and talked with them for a while. I went to go get food in the kitchen but I didn't know what I wanted. Eventually I decided on some toast and a cup of tea to go with it. It was amazing. I was washing my dishes and a voice behind my spoke.

Roman: Well hello there Virgil

Virgil: Hi there

Roman: You excited for today?

Virgil: Very

Roman: Me too! It's going to be great!

I gave him a smile and dried up the dishes and put them away. I told him I'd be back in a minute. I went to get washed and dressed. I chose some Hot Topic clothes and put on my favourite hoodie to exist. Lastly I had to get the most perfect eyeshadow,and it takes a while.

Romans PoV

I went into the living room to wait on Virgil and of course Patton was giving me the look. I just knew what was coming my way because Virgil wasn't in the room with me.

Roman: Just say it

Patton: Say what?

Roman: You know I know what that look is

Patton: heheh sorry I just am so happy for you guys

Roman: You are making it sound like I'm married to him

Patton: You aren't yet

Roman:..

Patton: But you will be one day

Roman: In my dreams

Patton: Aww you dream about him

Roman: You can't say anything you dream about Logan

Logan: What?

Patton: Yeah I do but how couldn't you like look at him

Logan give Patton a kiss on his forehead and wrapped his arms around him. Those two are mad in love. I do ship it, how couldn't you? They were made for each other. They are soulmates. Just then Virgil came in looking stunning. He always does but today just made it hit in a different way. I got over and walked over to him.

Roman: Ready to go?

Virgil: You know it

Roman: Great let's go!

Virgil: See ya

Patton: Bye

Logan: Goodbye

Then we were off. Our date had started. I know I'll have a good time today, I'm with him so why wouldn't I have a good time? He makes my day better, he's helped me out with so many things.

Roman: So got any ideas of what we should see

Virgil: Nope I haven't been to the Cinema in ages

Roman: I know there is a new one out featuring Carl Wheezer

Virgil: What? I never knew about that

Roman: Wanna go see it?

Virgil: Of course it's Carl frickin Wheezer

I laughed at his excitement about Carl Wheezer. He just stuck his tongue out at me and I apologised to him, he accepted my apology. Then we arrived at the Cinema. We went to watch "Are You Going To Finish That Croissant?". It seemed a great movie so we had to see it! We got our stuff and sat down to watch the movie.

After the movie

Virgil: That was amazing!

Roman: I know right!

Virgil: I wasn't expecting Jimmy to say that!

Roman: Me too! I was like WHAT?!

He laughed and then walked to where we were going to watch the fireworks at. We walked and talked about the good times we've had together and all the embarrassing stuff that's happened to us all. Then we found a spot to sit down and watch the fireworks at.

Roman: Excuse me for a second Virgil

Virgil: ok I'll be right here

I seen Patton had texted me asking how it went and I never had time to reply because I was with Virgil all the time, and that will never be a problem.

Patton
Soo how is it going so far?
Roman
It's going great we are having a great
time together
Patton
Good to hear! I need to know about
it tomorrow. I'll let you lovebirds get
back to your date.

I turned off my phone and went back to Virgil. I looked over at him he was sitting there in peace, nothing could describe his beauty when the moon reflected in his eyes. I had quick glances at him and tried not to make it obvious I was looking at him. One time our eyes met and me smiled over at me and I did the same.

Then the fireworks started you could hear young children go "woah" and "wow" everyone just enjoyed them. Half way through it Virgil put his head on my shoulder and I leaned my head on his. I could feel he was slightly cold so I put my arm around him to heat him up a bit. Fireworks lit up the sky different colours pink, blue, red, yellow, green and many more. Then it all came to an end. People started to leave but Virgil and I stayed to together to stargaze. We talked about somethings that were serious and happened in our life. Virgil talked about his ex boyfriend and the pain he caused Virgil was horrible.

Virgil: He would tell me I couldn't hang out with anyone else but him. I couldn't even talk to you guys without him getting annoyed at me. He would do things to me causing me to loose hope in our relationship. One day it broke me I told him about how he made me feel and how I wanted to break up. He didn't care all he said was "I don't care you were useless anyway".

Roman: Virgil I'm so so sorry you had to go through that. I knew he was bad but not that bad. I wish I could of helped you out.

Virgil: It's ok Roman he was right

I looked him in the eyes and quickly grabbed into a hug.

Roman: don't you dare ever say that again. He wasn't right to say that. He had no right to do all of that. It was wrong. You aren't useless you are an amazing person. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

He wrapped his arms around me and buried his face in my shoulder.

Virgil: Thanks Roman I'm so glad I have you

After a while we got up and walked back home. When we got back Logan and Patton were asleep so we were the only two awake so we went to my room to chill there for a while. We talked about Panic At The Disco and next thing you know I hear light snoring beside me. I turn my head to see Virgil asleep. He was so tired and I didn't want to disturb him so I let him sleep in peace. It wasn't a problem with me. I smiled at the sleeping beauty beside me and got ready to sleep.

Today has been amazing.