~18~

Virgil PoV

I woke up to the sound of rain hitting my window. My day was already going great. Rain is the best. Nobody can change my mind. I looked out at the dull outside and I loved it. I love weather like this except bad storms, you'd think that would be the one thing I'd like. I grabbed my phone and scrolled through social media. I put on my head phones and put on my playlist. I was in my element. I forgot it showed when I was active so someone slid into my Dms. Who? None other than Princy himself.

Chat with Roman and Virgil
Roman
Good morning Virgilll!
                                                                              Virgil
                                                                     Hey Princy
Roman
Howd you sleep
                                                                              Virgil
                                                           Good actually,you?
Roman
I also slept well Virgil
thanks for asking
                                                                             Virgil
                                                                You're welcome
Roman
So Virgil
                                                                              Virgil
                                                                          Roman
Roman
Any plans on Thursday?
                                                                              Virgil
                                                                            Nope
Roman
Sooo you up for a date
We could go do something
                                                                              Virgil
                                                                      Sure im in
Roman
Great! I'll plan something now
                                                                              Virgil
                                                                           Oh ok
Roman
Talk later
                                                                              Virgil
                                                                     You know it

He said it again. "Date". That word sends the butterflies in my stomach crazy. Roman gives me them but hearing him saying that makes them worse. Every date we have went on he has called it that. I'm not sure if he means it or if he is trying to be cool and play with my feelings. I don't think he'd do that. I'm sure he wouldn't but people change. Like for example Roman and I haven't fought in weeks and have gotten closer and my feelings grew more for him, so we've changed how we react to each other. I know it's all confusing. Too confusing. Why is love so confusing?

Romans PoV

That's the one. This is the one. It's planned. This will be the date. As in the date I will ask the question.  I think the timing is right. In my head it is, if it's not I'm screwed. Like Patton said what's the worst that can happen. Logan and him have given me lots and lots of advice. Days and days of advice, it reminded me of some sort of 'relationship advice school'. What can I say? It helps. They have helped out a lot with it. I don't even know what I want to take him.

Dates we have been on:

1.Movies and Fireworks
2.Day at the Beach
3.Amusement Park
4.Picnic
5. ???

Now what for number five. What will top all of them? How could I make this a date to remember? I need to think of this on my own. I don't want to ask for help. I have to do it independently.

A few hours later

I haven't left my room. I need to get this planned and done. I have a lot of ideas and I have narrowed them down to what I like would be best. This is what I have got for the date. So we go for a meal at one of his favourite places, Sal through the Park then go relax somewhere and that's when I'll ask him to be mine. It's all planned out. I relaxed and then a voice spoke.

Patton: Hey kiddo we haven't seen you all morning everything ok?

Roman: it's great patton I'm so happy

Patton: Ooo what happened?

Roman: I know how I'm doing it

Patton: It?

Roman: Asking Virgil out

Patton: Oh tell me everything!

Roman: On Thursday I was think that we are going to get food then go a walk in the Park then sit down somewhere then that's when I ask him

Patton: THATS AMAZING

Roman: Thanks I have been planning all morning

Patton: Aww! You coming up?

Roman: Yeah I need food

I walked back with Patton to the others. I need to ask Virgil if he's ok with the idea I have planned for us.

Logan: Salutations

Virgil: Look who joins us now

Roman: Hello everyone

I went and made myself breakfast while the others talked about events. I just sat there listening and joining in the odd time. I finished and cleaned up then went over to Virgil.

Roman: Hello My dark prince

Virgil: Hi

Roman: So Thursday I was thinking we go for a meal then walk in the Park and chill around there

Virgil: Seems great

Roman: Good to hear!

Virgil: Cant wait