~13~

The next day

Virgils PoV

We were all in the living room doing our own things. Logan was reading, Roman was talking to me and I did the same back and for Patton he was just starting into space. Probably daydreaming about Logan on something. As Roman and I were joking around I noticed the other two were very quiet so I checked. Logan fell asleep with his arm around Patton and Patton well. He just stared at me and Roman.

I was confused with the look he was giving ,he looked very smug 😏. Did I think much of it? No, why would I? Then after a few more minutes later I look over and he is still the same. Is he judging me? Did I do something? Is he ok? I gave him a confused look back then Roman caught on that he just staring.

Roman: You good?

Patton: Yep

Virgil: You sure?

Patton: 100 percent

Virgil: Is there something I don't know about? Do you and Roman have some secret language or something?

Patton: Nope

I was so confused on what he was meaning. I am not sure what that was about but I'm not that bothered. I just feel like I have something on me that I don't know about and it might look weird, or I did something. Then Roman's phone started to ring.

Roman: Excuse me

Then he went to his room to answer it. I pulled out my phone and went to look on my Instagram feed but I seen something in the corner of my eye.

Virgil: Are you sure you are ok? You have been looking at me and Roman for the past 10 minutes

Patton: Soo Virgil

Virgil: it's not good when you start of with 'soo'

Patton: I know how you feel about him

Virgil: What?

Patton: Roman

Virgil: Roman?

Patton: I know you like him as more than a friend

Virgil: I-

I couldn't say he was wrong. He was right. I like Princy as more than a friend, yes I just said that. He makes me nervous near him. When we are together butterflies fill my stomach. His looks are really something else and his personality is wow. He is perfect.

Virgil: What makes you think that?

Patton: Isn't it obvious? I see that lil blush of your's when he is near you or jokes with you or compliments you

Virgil: Not blush it's just warm a lot

Patton: Sure but I still don't believe you

Virgil: What do you want me to say?

Patton: Just admit it!

Virgil: I don't like him Pat! If it was Opposite Day.

I mumbled that last part under my breath and hoped Patton didn't hear a word of it. It's Patton so of course he heard it.

Patton: what was that Virgil?Opposite Day?

Virgil: Fine! You got me! I like the guy!

Patton: I KNEW IT! FROM THE MOMENT I ASKED ABOUT YOUR TYPE AND HOW YOU HATED HIS EX!

Virgil: Yeah I hate Alfie he is a b*tch

Patton: Language!

Virgil: Whatever.

Patton: Do you think you'll tell him?

Virgil: Me confess? Heck no! Do I look like I am mentally ready for that? Plus if I did I would get friendzoned there and then! What's the point? I know he won't feel like I do and there is many other better people out there for him.

Patton: Don't say that Virgil! I'm sure he feels the same and won't zone you! What do you mean there is other better people?! You are a amazing person and better then all of them!

Virgil: Thanks Pat

Patton: you're welcome!

Virgil: I'm gonna go to my room for a bit see ya

Patton: Ok!

As I was walking to my room I thought about the conversation I had. Patton knew I liked Roman?! Is it that obvious? I thought I hide it well. Then Roman came into my head. I tried to get him out but nope. I felt my face heat up and I knew it was a shade of red, I put my hood up to hide it. I went in my room and shut the door, I don't want them to look at me while I look like a teenage girl dreaming over her high school crush. I knew what would calm me down and that is the amazing people called My Chemical Romance. I turned on my Spotify and turned on the playlist I made. The first song was "Demolition Lovers" and of course it's about someone in LoVe. Is Spotify really rubbing it in that I am the only one who feels like that. I still listened to it because it's a great song and next thing you know there was a knock at my door.

Virgil: Come in

Roman: Hey Virgil!

Virgils: Hey Princy

Roman: We are watching a movie, wanna come?

Virgil: Sure

I took out my head phones and turned of my music. I got up and walked over to Roman and went to the others. Logan was awake and Patton was cuddled into him. I sat with Roman and looked over at Patton. Surprise surprise he is staring again. I looked over at him returning the look he gave us. We both knew what we were saying without actually saying it. Patton was saying something like "with Roman again? I know you like that," and I was saying "this again? I'll find something about Logan to annoy you about,".

Just as we looked away the movie was starting, I didn't even know what I was watching but when it started I realised it was "The Nightmare Before Christmas".

Virgil: Whoever chose this to watch, good choice.

Logan: Roman, Virgil approves of your choice of movie

Virgil: Wow Princy didn't know you knew good movies

Roman: of course I do! Disney movies are great!

Virgil: I underestimated you

Roman: Virgil you just don't know about my greatness

Virgil: That seems very great