~9~

Romans PoV

I was on snapchat and I check where Alfie was because I wanted to see him. We had a Rocky last week but we are getting back to normal. I told Patton and Logan I was going out to surprise Alfie. He was not too far from where we live but it seemed a longish walk. I never been to this place before so I knew I'd probably get lost somewhere.

I did. I first went the wrong way but when I went the right way I took some turns that I wasn't meant to take. I got far from where I was meant to go so I had to try again. It really was an adventure. Then after around half an hour of venturing I found it, well it said he was.

It was like a mini forest that I never really knew about. It wasn't that busy so he wouldn't be that hard to find. I checked around everywhere and still couldn't seem to find him. I went back in snapchat to see if he was still here. I clicked his Bitmoji and it says he was seen 35 minutes ago so there was a high chance he wasn't here anymore. It made me sad that I couldn't surprise him for once but hey there is always next time, whenever that is. I seen a small building in the middle and I didn't know what it was so I decided to go check it out.It was make out of wood and it was kinda like a hut. I was going to go in but then I realised there was nothing in it and the door was jammed so I couldn't get in. I wondered if there was a door round the back that I could go in to have a look because I'm curious. So I looked round the sides. No door. Then I went to check the back.

There was no door just heartbreak.

Right in front of my eyes, RIGHT THERE was Alfie and Brandon.  Acting like a little more than best friends. My heart ached in that moment. My eyes became watery. I couldn't believe what I was seeing my boyfriend cheating on me with his best friend. I know I'm not perfect but I didn't think I'd be cheated on. I stood there and they didn't even notice me until I said something.

Roman: So having a good time there Alfie?

Alfie: Roman?! What are you doing here?

Roman: I was coming to see you but turns out you are busy with him

Alfie: How'd you know I was here?

Roman: Snapchat

Brandon: Told you, you should of turned it off

Roman: So?! Can you explain?!

Alfie: Roman dear I need some love in my life

Roman: I'm your boyfriend! Is that not enough?!

Alfie: Not really but just forget you seen this and I'll talk to you later ok?

Roman: HOW ALFIE?

At this point I was crying. I knew some people was watching what was happening. I could feel eyes on me. I didn't want this to happen but I guess it had to.

Roman: HOW CAN I FORGET SEEING MY BOYFRIEND CHEAT ON ME?

Alfie: I don't know?

Roman: HOW LONG HAS THIS BEING GOING ON FOR?

Alfie: Roman.

Roman: TELL ME ALFIE

Alfie: a couple weeks

Roman: WEEKS?! WHAT THE HELL! ALFIE I WANTED TO TRY MAKE OUR RELATIONSHIP BETTER AND I GAVE YOU WHAT YOU WANTED AND THIS IS WHAT I GET!

Alfie: Calm down

Roman: NO ALFIE I WONT! WE'RE OVER!

Alfie: fine then

I walked away in pain. Brandon didn't even apologise, he just wanted to keep doing that. I ran out of that place and to our apartment I got some looks but did I care? NO. They don't know how it feels to be in this position. I tried to stop crying but I couldn't. I got home and burst through the door. Virgil was right in front of me and I just ran into his arms for a hug. It kind of surprised him but I needed it. He hugged me back.

Virgil: Roman what happened?

Roman: Alfie and Brandon

Virgil: I'm sorry Roman I wanted to talk to you about that today but it was too late

Roman: When did you find out

Virgil: today

Roman: I can't believe he did that

Virgil: I know Roman I'm sorry

Roman: Don't be. At least I am free from him now

Virgil: Breakup?

Roman: Yep

Virgil: Well you can have freedom from that asshole so that's good

Roman: I guess it is. How are you and Brandon?

Virgil: We aren't friends any more

Virgils PoV

I sent Brandon a giant text after Patton and I calmed down a little it said:

"Brandon I seen what you and Alfie are doing. Wtf is wrong with you? Why do you have to be an asshole? I trusted you! Roman is going to be heartbroken and do you know how much he means to us? How much he means to me? What made you guys do this? Roman is a great person and I can't believe you did that to him! He is so great and amazing! He would never do that to Alfie and yet you guys did that to him? You guys have no right to do that to him. Why would you want to cheat on him. I can't believe you right now! I want nothing to do with you now so stay away from me and my friends and don't try to get back on our good sides."

After I sent that I blocked his number so I don't know if he seen it or even replied.

Roman: Oh why?

Virgil: After what I seen him do to you I sent him a giant text saying how wrong it is and how we aren't friends

Roman: You didn't have to

Virgil: I did. They hurt my best friend and I can't have that.

Roman: Thanks Virgil you really are one of the best people I've met

Virgil: Thanks so are you.