~10~

2 weeks later

Romans PoV

It's a couple weeks later since the whole Alfie and Brandon situation and it's been different. I feel more.. free? Comfortable? Able to be me. The first week was the worst like THE WORST! I was in bad shape. Crying feeling bummed out and overall bad but I have great friends. Having Patton, Logan and Virgil made it better and helped me get back on my feet again. Even though I'm still a small bit sad but it's for the best.

Logan gave me advice on how to get over him and get back to the normal Roman. Patton cheered me up by taking my mind off things. Virgil helped me out the most. He was there for me when I was crying, he would watch movies with me and he'd would do a lot more to help me out. Virgil is a great friend and I'm glad I have him. I'm so grateful for them. Everyone of them mean a lot to me and have supported me a lot. They are amazing! So tonight we decided to all watch a movie.

Later that night

Virgil: So what we watching?

Roman: Disney?

Patton: YES!

Logan: Agreed

Virgil: sure

Roman: What movie?

Logan: There is Lion King-

Patton: We should watch it!

Virgil: im up

Roman: Yes!

Patton: Logan that's a great idea! You are so smart!

Logan: Why thank you Patton. You are too if I don't say myself

Patton: Thanks Lo!

So we decided on a movie! The Lion King. We got some snacks to eat and got ready to watch it. Logan and Patton took one couch, while Virgil and I took the other. So we turned on the movie and watched it. We all love Disney movies so we don't really fight over what movie we are going to watch because we like them all.

A few hours later (after movie

The movie finished and Virgil and I was the only people awake.  Virgil was close to it but he didn't, I know this because he was beside me and his head was on my shoulder. We both got up and looked over and Logan and Patton sleeping. Patton was in Logans arms and I'm not going to lie it was really cute.

Virgil: I ship that

Roman: Me too, they are made for each other

Virgil: True give it a while and they will be dating

Roman: I can see that

Virgil: Just one thing I got to do

He pulled out his phone and went on to his camera and took a picture of Patton and Logan.

Virgil: I'll show that at their wedding

Roman: good idea

Virgil: Well I'm going to bed night Princy

Roman: Night dark prince

Virgil: Sir singalot

Roman: Panic at the everywhere

Virgil: Whatever

Roman: Need another nickname for me if you want to win next time Virgil Sanders

Virgil: Oh it is so on