~6~

A few weeks later

Virgils PoV

Today Brandon and I are going to hangout. We have gotten really close in the past weeks. He seemed badish at first but I guess I was just paranoid. My opinion on Brandon changed but Alfie? No. I still hate him. Roman and him got in a couple fights but made up after. I don't get why Alfie fights him like that. Roman helps me out a lot. Like last night.

Last night

Romans PoV

I walked over to my room but in my way I heard a silent cry and mumbling. It was Virgil it whoever was in his room. I couldn't make out what he was saying to himself but I knew he needed help and being the good friend I am I had to help. I knocked on his door.

Roman: Virgil?

Virgil: Y-yeah?

Roman: I heard crying are you ok?

Virgil: I'm fine don't worry

Roman: Alright but I'm coming in to make sure

I edged his door open and looked over at him. He was crying. His black eyeshadow had faded away because of the tears. His face had red spots here and there and his eyes were wet and looked sad. I walked over to him and sat beside him while putting one arm around him.

Roman: Whats wrong Virgil? Did someone upset you?

Virgil: I'm fine Roman

Roman: You aren't Virgil

Virgil: Anyway why does it matter

Roman: because you and your mental health matter. So what's up?

Virgil: I'm sorry

Roman: For what Virgil?

Virgil: For being me. I give you guys stress and seem to ruin your plans. And I annoy you .

Roman: Hey Virgil don't say that

Tears came down from his eyes to his cheek. I knew that he was in pain and he always needs someone to help him out with this. I pulled him into a hug and held him there. He put his head on my shoulder.

Roman: you are a great person, you don't ruin our plans. Sure we have our disagreements but that doesn't mean you annoy us. You make our day better and don't stress us out Virgil. Don't think that you do, you are an amazing friend to have.

Virgil: Really?

Roman: Of course

He put his arms around me and stayed there for a while until he felt more comfortable.

Virgil : Thanks Roman

Roman: You're welcome

Virgil: Night

Roman: Goodnight

End of flashback (flashhhbackkk if you get that be my friend)

Virgils PoV

I texted Brandon to tell him today was going to be fun. Then he texted back saying he was busy with Alfie doing work but we would meet some other time. I said it was ok and decided to go a walk to clear my head and since I had nothing else to do.