~25~

A week later
Pattons PoV

Life has just went a little down hill for some of us,I mean Roman and Virgil. They haven't spoke to each other since it happened. Roman tried to but EVERYTIME he went to Virgil was either sleeping,not in the house or was having a shower.

Virgil avoided him at all costs. He wouldn't be in the same room as him. He couldn't be near him or he would just break again. Virgil was not doing great at all. I had to force him to eat sometimes and make sure he didn't bin it to make it look like he eat it. He hasn't spoke to us that much. Logan and I would talk to him but not for that long. Roman on the other hand couldn't get a word out of him. Virgil was never the same and he didn't even get to hear the whole story from Roman. It kills me to see them like this. They loved each other so so much and they still do. Both of them didn't deserve this.
Roman was broke. He couldn't sleep,concentrate and he wasn't himself. He wasn't his normal cheery self. Logan and I knew this was something Roman would never do and he didn't. Virgil just needed to hear it from him. Roman wants to fix things with him, he never got a chance to. He plans to do it soon once Virgil is awake and in the house. It's a good thing to do. I'm sure Virgil will forgive him but Roman is scared incase he doesn't. Both of them feel the same. They both are extremely upset. They both are in love. I know they will be back soon. Roman told us.

——————————
2 days ago with Roman,Patton,Logan

Roman:I'm going to try speak to him

Patton: Oh good

Logan:When?

Roman: In a couple of days

Patton: I'm glad your going to do this

Logan: It's a good thing to do

Roman:I really need him to know the truth, he isn't ok

Patton: Once he listens to you he will understand

Roman:I'm scared incase he doesn't, he avoids me

Patton: He will come around to you

Roman: If I don't speak to him soon, he won't, it will be too late. That's why I need it to happen soon

Patton: He will come back to you

Roman: I hope so. Even if he doesn't I'm not going to give up on him

Patton: Aww you go get my emo som

Roman: I will, even if it takes me my whole life

Patton: Awww! I can't wait for you guys to be back together again

Roman: Me too

————————

This means the world to Roman. Virgil means the world to Roman. He has to do this. He has been planning it for the past while and he said today to us that he would be doing tonight. This is good.

A few hours later
Romans PoV

I'm talking to him tonight. He went out for a walk but when he comes back that's when I go see him. I know he will try avoid me again but I'm not letting him this time. It's been a week. The worst week of my life. I need my Virgil back with me again. I decided to relax in the time I have before he came back. Then I heard the front door shut. I walked out of my room and he was heading to his. He didn't make eye contact with me,he stared at the ground. As we was walking past I held his arm.

Roman: I need to talk to you