~3~

Romans PoV

Yesterday I hung out with Alfie and Brandon. I told them they could come with me to meet the others at the beach. They were both ok with it and we went. When we got there Virgil was alone seeing that I knew he needed space, he needs it, his health isn't the best. I said hi to him then me and Alfie went over to Patton and Logan. Brandon stayed with Virgil to talk I assumed, so I just kept on going on.

After a while of talking Brandon joined us. I turned to see Virgil but he was walking back to our apartment. Without saying bye. Did Brandon upset him? I know how he can be. Brandon is the type to play with someone and act like he is interested in them but I know what he's like. Thinking that he could've upset Virgil made me mad at him. Virgil is a great friend even though we have our disagreements apart from that we are best friends. I was lost in my thoughts then Alfie gave me a nudge.

Alfie: What you thinking about that's soo important?

Roman: Nothing

Alfie: Good I'm the only thing that's important to you

Roman:do you think Brandon would of upset Virgil

Alfie: No! What type of person do you think Brandon is?! He is a great person like really great! And plus Virgil is a snowflake and is too depressed.

Hearing Alfie saying that made my blood begin to boil. Virgil can't help being himself, there isn't a thing wrong with him. I hate how people treat him because he is anxiety and can be overwhelmed a lot.

Roman: I'm just making sure Alf. And Virgil isn't a snowflake and he can't help feeling and being the way he is.

Alfie: GOD ROMAN! If you care for him soooo much just date him instead! ITS LIKE YOU DONT CARE!

Roman: Alfie cmon, don't be like that. You know I care for you

Alfie: Whatever Roman, come on Brandon we are leaving.

Brandon: Peace out

I do care for him. The thing is I didn't ask Alfie out or intend to date him. Alfie kinda forced us. We were friends but I never thought of him more. He would be one of those 'toxic' people. He'd talk about people behind there backs(including me),spread rumours, make people feel overall trash. One day he really pissed me off and I decided to go tell him how I feel and how I don't feel like he should be doing that. Then possibly he could change but if he didn't I knew I'd fade from him. So I walked up to him and was going to tell him.

Roman: Alfie

Alfie: Hi Roman

Roman: I need to tell you something

Alfie: What now?

Roman: How I feel towards you and wha-

Alfie: Wait you like me?!

Roman: N-

Alfie: I like you too Roman

Roman: Alfie please listen to me-

Alfie: YES I WILL BE YOUR BOYFRIEND

I didn't want to hurt him. So I just agreed to it even though it was hurting me. I intended to break up with him the next few days but he started to be sorta nice, so I stayed. But then he started to get controlling and more rude. He'd make me feel bad and make me out to the bad guy and he still does. I tried to end it but he just didn't let me leave. It hurts because I feel like I'm in prison and I'm not being able to express my true feelings. Would I be his friend? Yes. Did I want to date him? No. Did I have someone else in mind around that time? Yes. I never wanted to be where I am today. I wanted to be happy but I can't.