~23~

Virgils PoV

Me and Roman have been together for three months now. I'll be the first to say that these three months have been the best three months in my life. Roman honestly has changed my life for the best. Ever since we have started dating everything got a little more better. We do have our little fights now and then like a normal couple but we always make up after it. We haven't had anything major happen to us yet and I hope nothing does. I want to be with him forever. It's honestly amazing. I'm glad that he's my boyfriend. He's the best.

Roman and Patton had went out to go get some things that we needed. So it was only Logan and I in our house. He was studying on some stuff and I was in the living room listening to music on my headphones. It was a chill day. Everything was going good today. I shut my eyes and relaxed. A few minutes later the others came back but I didn't notice. Then I felt someone plant a small kiss on my forehead. I opened my eyes to see Roman looking at me. He came over and sat beside me.

Roman: Hey Virgy

Virgil: Hi Princy

Roman: How are you doing?

Virgil: I'm great!

Roman: That's good cuz if you weren't I would have to come brighten your day

Virgil: You're the reason I am great idiot!

Roman: Aww Virgy that's adorable

Virgil: Shush

Roman: Never, you have to deal with me

Patton walked into the living room to ask Roman a question about something. I think he wanted to know if Roman had got something.

Patton: Hey Roman did you get the (some item)?

Roman: Dang it that was the one thing I forgot! I'll go back to get it, it won't take long

Patton: Oh thanks kiddo!

Roman: I'll be back soon

He gave me a goodbye kiss and off he went. Roman knows I wouldn't go because I don't feel like it today. It's just something he knows and it's actually kinda weird how he just knows by looking at me.

25 minutes later

It's 25mins later and Roman still isn't back yet which is making me panic a bit. Patton keeps saying he will be back soon. I don't think he will. He store is only 5 minutes away. The longest he would take would be 15mins but it's 10mins past that now. I don't know what to do. He left his phone here so I can't call him. My only opinion was to go out and see if he is ok. That's what I decided to do.

Virgil: Hey Patton

Patton: Hi Kiddo

Virgil: I'm going to see if Roman is ok if he comes back ring me

Patton: Ok Kiddo! Don't worry Virgil everything is ok. He will be fine.

Virgil: I hope he is

I grabbed my phone and walked to the store. I was speed walking so much I was nearly jogging. I'm just so worried. What if someone did something to him? What if he is hurt? Is he ok? Nothing bad will happen, right? Questions circled my head for ages until I got to the store. I walked in and looked for him. I checked every aisle there and he wasn't there. This is when I started to panic even more. He could be on his way home, right? Yeah it's nothing. I'll get a phone call from Patton any second now. I walked out and headed home. I heard a few voices around the corner and I looked around to see who it was. It was Roman but he wasn't alone. He was with Alfie and Brandon. I was so confused. Are they friends again? What's going on? I looked over and Brandon's eyes met mine. He gave me this look then next thing you know I watched my heart break right there and then.