Part 1

I stepped off the bus and stumbled into the ground. All my energy was gone. There hadn't been a place to sit in the bus so I wasn't able to nap. I picked myself up and went to the dearest bench plopping down and curling up into a small ball. Today had been another rough day on the streets. Sneaking onto a train wasn't something that helped you get food or regain energy. It drained you and made you more terrified then before. 

I snapped awake when I felt the eyes of someone watching me. I looked up and was met with the face of a young boy around the age of ten the same as me. He stared at  me. Holding a slice of bread.

" would you like a bit?" He asked handing a little toe before another older woman most likely his mother pulled him away. I looked at the small portion of bread. I began to slowly eat it. It tasted good. Amazing. It gave me enough energy to get up and walk a bit farther. My only current goal was to get as far away as possible from the Villains in Tokyo. They killed Mamma and Papa. I staggered along the road heading down the sidewalk until a tall man with a hat and glasses stopped me. He was walking along with several other children from ages 8 to around 13 years old.

" young girl where are your parents?" He asked worry in his voice. I took a step back. I couldn't trust him. He hadn't proven to me that I was able to trust him. But the very question he had asked made me begin to sob. The man looked at the eldest children and they watched over the younger ones as the man bent down and looked me over. I looked like a mess a young ten year old girl in ragged dirty school uniform that needed to be washed. My now untamed and long brown hair sticking out in all different directions made me look like a birds nest.

" child what's your name?" He asked. I scanned him once before answering.

" my name is Uraraka, Uraraka Ochako.." I stuttered before lowering my head. He nodded.

" well my name is Mr. Nakamura. I'd like to help you out since you seem to be lost. How about you head back with me and the other children to get you cleaned up at the orphanage. Then we'll take it from there." The man said. By the looks and sound of it Mr. Nakamura ran a Orphanage. That should be a safe place to go. I told myself before taking his hand. He led me to the others.

" everyone this is Uraraka Ochako she will be staying with us for a little while. Now we're going to cut our walk short to get back to the orphanage." Mr. Nakamura smiles before leading us all back to what was the orphanage. As soon as we got there I was stunned. It was a huge huge campus with children from all ages running around. Reading and more. A prefect place to live. I though while clutching at the man hand tighter in both fear of the others trust and surprised at how nice it looked. 

" come on Uraraka let's get you washed and in some clean clothing. Then we'll talk about what happened to you back there." Mr. Nakamura smiled then led me into one of the doors down a hallway and into a bathroom with a huge tub.

After the bath I changed into a dark blue shirt and a matching skirt. Input on brown shoes and white leggings. The man helped comb my hair which also calmed me down. I told him everything that happened starting with that night. The night that the villains tried to take me. The more I talked the more I began to tremble. 

" that's one sad story. Uraraka this is just an offer but since it seems you have no where else to go , would you like to stay here until we can get you a nice and wonderful new family?" Mr. Nakamura Asked. I turned around and smiled nodding my head yes.