Part 12

Trigger warning: self body shaming

After Jiro explained the rules to me and the rest of us we began to play.

" so Uraraka-San truth or dare?" Asked Jiro. I hesitate not knowing what to say. 

" truth..." I say still unsure if My choice. 

"Is it true that you like someone here?" She asked smirking while looking around at all the girls in the room. My cheeks burned. Honestly I didn't know the answer to that. 

" no." I say in a small voice. Jiro raises an eyebrow but ignores my red cheeks. I look around the room since it was a bow my twin hen to ask someone.

" Ashido-Chan truth or dare?" I ask she smiled brightly and yells dare.

I didn't know what I wanted her to do.

" uh... I dare you to text hi to one of the boys in our class?" I say it more as a question than a demand. She nods and springs into action. 

" does it matter which one I'm saying HI to?" She asked while scrolling through her contacts. I shake my head.  She nods and continues scrolling down until I see her smirk. 

" Kiri-kun it is." She smirks and begins to tap in HI before sending it to him. I blink somehow wanting to take back what she did and choose the most unattractive boy for her to text hi to. Well now it was Ashido's turn to ask. De turned towards Nakama-Chan and asks the question of truth or dare.

" truth." She smiled and looks a sign she's finally begun to listen to what's going on.

" is it true that you don't go to public school and go to school at some orphanage?" Ashido asked. Nakama nodded before turning towards Yaoyorozu.

" oi. Pigtail truth or dare?" She asked using weird nickname.

" how about truth." She's says. 

" alright then is it true that you never change your hairstyle?" Asked Nakama. She smirked and shook her head explaining how a few times she had let her ex boyfriend Todoroki braid her hair but that was about it. 

this game went on and one Suzu had to do a handstand I had to sit in her lap. which I didn't mind very much. I actually ended up staying there even when Yaoyorozu-san left to tell her maids to bring up some food.

"So why didn't you go with the others? you don't have to stay here with me.." I say feeling guilty for making Suzu stay instead of explore with the others. she only smiled at me.

"well first of all I wanna be near you and second I'm  not one for exploring things. and you know that very well." she said before patting me head as if I were a kitten who was whimpering about an unfair life. 

life was unfair and full of lies. I hated lies and secrets I hated them all. It didn't matter if they were my secrets or lies or anyone else's but I hated them.  out of nowhere I blurted something then covered my mouth in pure shock.

"I love you..." it seemed that for a second everything  in the world stopped even my heart which after a moment started back up. Suzu looked at me a little surprised but then nodded.

"that's nice, It's nice to know that my closest friends even after hell still care for me." She says as the other come in. I blink. she didn't get it...she thought I was talking about our friendship. I wasn't. it was either I wasn't clear or she was just dense. I glance over to the others. they hadn't heard a thing and handed us some pizza. I nibble a little then say I'm full. 

"You sure about that uraraka-chan? you didn't eat very much at lunch either...are you alright?" Ashido says her eyebrows knitted in concern. I gulp and nod my head.

"Yeah I'm fine just not that hungry. I'll eat it but I-it's just yeah. I'll eat..."I let my sentence trail off as I begin shoveling the pizza into my mouth. I almost choke a few times from the fact I was eating and worse then that It was junk food. I began to wonder how the other girls stayed so thin and beautiful I was fat and being fat in my book meant being a horrible person. Kana was never fat in fact she was quite slim. 

~time skip bedtime~

we had finished watching a hero movie about twins one being a hero and one turning into a savage villain. they looked the same and their hero and villain costumes were practically identical. 

"you know that'd be scary to have a villain who looked exactly like you." Suzu-chan says while laying down next to me. I blush bright red though no one could see due to my hair covering the pink on my cheeks. I noticed in horror and delight that the person who was gonna lay on my other side was Ashido-chan. 

"yeah it would. I would be terrified that the police would suspect me instead of the actual villain." Ashido says. the room was silent for a little while until something popped into my head out of nowhere and yet again it was something that could only go one direction the way that wasn't good. 

"So Ashido-chan...is it alright if I just call you Mina o-or should I you know keep calling you by your surname I mean family name I mean last name..."again I trail off. 

"yeah sure that means I get to call you Ochako-chan." I can almost see the smile on the pink girls face. I nod and say sure trying not to begin to giggle from happiness. Things might just be turning around for me and the others....

~time skip 4:21 in the morning~

I hear a loud scream followed by the sound of crumbling and more screaming. I jump to my feet and see to my absolute horror Shigaraki the same man who tracked down me and my family. he smiled at me and the other girls as we were all now awake and screaming. well everyone was screaming except for Maruyama who had begun to cry into Yaoyorozu. if it weren't for the situation at hand it would've been very cute. he smiles again then places both hands with all five fingers against the wall. I hear more crumbling and as the whole mansion house begins to fall.