Part 10

I'm so sorry for not updating my stories for a bit. school had been killing me. sorry. sorry. sorry.

I stepped into my new classroom. class 1-A. Every head in the room turned towards me. I froze and began to breath heavily. Suzu wasn't here for me at the moment either. 

"damn thats the fucking new girl?" a spiky blonde he snarled at me. I looked away and met eyes with Todoroki and Midoriya who got up together and walked over to me.

"yes, Kacchan! this is the new girl her name is Ochako Uraraka she has a really cool gravity quirk!!!" he smiled urging me to use my zero gravity. of course I didn't want to. why? because the stupid things wasn't able to save my friend. I wasn't a hero. I was a stupid high school student.

"sounds cool." A pink hair and skinned girl got up. as she walked towards me I noticed she had yellow horns on her head which made her look quite cute.... w-wait the hell am I thinking! I scolded myself which made me even more worried about being at a new place. 

"I'm Mina Ashido." She says in a happy sounding voice. I nod and follow Todoroki to a seat in the back next to him. I sat in silence until the door opened and a drooling purple grape looking short boy stepped in the room, noticed me and began to run towards me. 

"Oh god no." I hear most of the class say under their breath. A girl with long dark green hair tied in a bow at the bottom and frog like posture grabbed for the grape like boy but missed. this time a tall muscular boy with several arms tried to grab him but didn't work. next was this random floating uniform and shoes who attempted and still failed to grab the grape. In the end it was Todoroki who lifted the grape boy with a threatening glare on his face.

"don't try anything on her." he muttered. I looked at the entire class. what was this whole grape boy about? I wondered. 

~time skip cuz i'm lazy after class~

the day had ended and I was literally almost died from not having enough energy. Mina and I had sat together at lunch I learned the other girls were named Kyouka Jiro, Tsuyu Asui. Toru Hagakure and Momo Yaoyorozu. they were all really nice. 

"so wanna come and hang out with us girls this weekend?" Mina asked. 

"I uh....i'll think about it....but if I do go is it okay for me to bring along my fr-sisters?" I asked them. They nod.

"Oh what're names?" Yaoyorozu-san asked.

"Uh, well Suzu,Teruko,Yuriko and Kana b-but we don't talk about her..." I say under my breath. they nodded and smiled before departing together leaving me standing in the hallway wondering why in the name of all the demons had I called my best friends especially Suzu-chan my sisters. I knew me and Suzu were close but not in a sister way...something a little more than that. I just didn't know what it was and it was killing me inside.