Part 7

(since the last chapter was kinda short I'll try and make this longer)

So my first reaction was to hug the boy but then remembered I hadn't known him but knew his older brother and then again I hadn't known Touya very well.

"I'm sorry about your brother. out of all of the survivors in the destruction there were about 20...I-I don't recall ever seeing him in the remains either. I'm sorry for your loss." I whispered only slightly glancing up at Todoroki. the thing is he didn't look shocked nor sad at all. he nodded.

"I knew he was gonna die the moment he left the house." he never said that outloud but just by looking at the way he was standing and the way his eyes seemed to be held steady He knew that Touya would be dead by now.

"Please come on guys let's get you some food." the cheerful voice pierce the gloomy air as if popping a bubble only sad people were allowed into.

"Right... come along guys." Nakama got up pushing her bright hair behind her eyes making the pink look almost red in the afternoon light. next to stand up Maruyama. I got up then helped up Suzu-chan. she smiled at me and got to her feet. something about Suzu made me want to smile at all times. 

"Alright come on! it's this way!" Midoriya smiled at all four of us though the four of us were actually five. Hashimoto wasn't with us at the moment that was all. that was all I was able to think. I don't want to believe she's really gone. she is at a different school in my brain and has new friends.

~time skip after eating at the cafe~

"well be going now." Suzu said to the two boys.

"No, you're not going anywhere you have nowhere to go!" argued Midoriya. and the fact was that the had a pretty good point about us not having anywhere to go back to.

"forget it, i'm not gonna listen to these guys. They're just like the other traveler we met on the way here. we get food from them and then scram outta the way of their own path. we don't want to become a burden to these guys. besides they have school to attend to some kinda studying or something." Nakama had another good point. I look at Todoroki and Midoriya then over to Maruyama and then down at my own hands.

"please come and stay." Midoriya said before taking his phone out doing something. moments later he looked up and smiled.

"My mother is fine with it! please she wants to meet you all. just pretend to be my old friends or something!!!" the boy was literally pleading. Last time I had been pleading about something was to have Yuriko Nakama to use her quirk to speak with Hashimoto and tell her that I was sorry about what happened and she shouldn't died.

"Maruyama, you are the smartest out of us. use IT and tell us if it's aright for us." I say fishing out a piece of paper and a pencil for Maruyama to write on. Her quirk was to look at someone and know both what they're thinking and everything about them. she had done it when getting information of Okano Hiromi, it had given Nakama the chance to get on the girls nerves and make her almost die.

'alright then paper please.' Maruyama signed. I handed it to her. she looked up at Midoriya and then went to work at the piece of paper. Once she handed the paper back to me she nodded saying it was alright. I read through Midoriya's paper.

Romaji name: Midoriya Izuku  
Kanji Name: 緑
Full Name Hiragana: みどりやいずく
Gender: Male
Sex: Male
Age: 16
Height: 166 cm/5,5 ft
weight: 122.1 pounds
Hair: dark green
Eyes: Bright green
quirk: Quirkless(at birth) One for all(currently)
Blood type: O
Crush: Todoroki Shoto
Friend(s): Tsuyu Asui, Shoto Todoroki, Katsuki Bakugou(formally childhood friend),Hitoshi Shinsou
Class teacher: Shota Aizawa(Homeroom teacher)
Time: weekdays.

"so let's go then. also how did you get a quirk you were born quirkless?" I asked him. his face paled as we had begun to walk.

"how do you know that?" it sounded as if he was panicking. I looked to Maruyama-chan. she could just tell me later. 

when we got inside the small apartment his mother Inko Midoriya greeted us with a large smile.
"welcome back Shoto and deary Izuku why don't you introduce me to your friends!" the mother seemed nice. Midoriya introduced us by last name which I was thankful for but he forgot to say Maruyama's name and so we did it for him.
"this is Teruko Maruyama she's mute." Suzu said.
"well then I heard you were all over to study then have a sleepover. If you all need anything then I'll be in the room down the hall." Ms. Midoriya smiled. we all nodded and sighed as she left us alone. Midoriya guided us to his room and the moment I took one step into the room I knew that he was the image of a fan-boy. I didn't know who this person he loved so much but it must be some kinda idol or a hero. I honestly couldn't tell. well not until Nakama spoke up.

"you like All Might?" right, that was his name. All Might. I glanced over at Maruyama since she had begun to hyperventilate.

"what's wrong?" I asked her. she looked at Midoriya then back down at the All Might merch everywhere. then she signed something that disturbed me... a lot.

'it's not even possible to transfer quirks is it?'