Part 3

The next morning all five of us went and got breakfast before class. we noticed a few kids who played water catch with each other. it was where two or more people used a floating water ball from someones quirk and passed it around trying to not let it touch the ground. similar to normal pass but this was a game designed for people with certain quirks and it helped develop them, making them stronger. I had once played it at my old school but I had always sucked at it and therefor never played it again. 

"Young Ms. I've never seen you in the cafeteria before, are you new here or do you get food from the vending machines?" asked the woman who handed me a plate with bread cheese and some steaming hot morning soup. For some reason my voice froze up and I wasn't able to answer. I guess it was from once living on the streets and not trusting my own shadow.

"Oh, yes, she's new here. this is Uraraka-san! Uraraka-san this is the food server for the cafeteria her name is Ms. Kiyabu!"Suzu explained before ushering me to the table the others had picked out for us to all sit at. I sat down next to Nakama and Suzu. we were all eating in complete silence all until a certain white boy walked into the cafeteria with another girl. I guessed that the boy was the one that Nakama Yukiko was obsessed with since she growled when spotting the other girl talking with Noah.

"H-hey, Maruyama, who is that girl?" snapped the pink haired girl. her eyes flashed with anger and rage. something that made her look kinda evil. I scooted closer to Suzu and farther away from Nakama. Maruyama took a piece of paper out and wrote a few things down before passing the note to Nakama. I read it over her shoulder.

Romaji Name: Okano Hiromi
Kanji Surname: 岡野
Full Name Hiragana: 岡野.ひろみ
Gender: Female
Sex: Female
Age: 10
Height: 138.6 cm/4,7 ft
Weight: 74.7 pounds
Hair: Black
Eyes: Yellow
Quirk: Quirkless
Blood type: A
Crush: None
Friend(s): Noah Fritz, Ohta Ai
Class teacher: Kimiko Onishi
Time: Afternoon 

I was surprised that Maruyama knew that much about that girl. even her height, and weight even the girls blood type. It was amazing.
"thanks." Muttered Nakama in a weird strange voice. she smirked to herself before standing up and tucking the paper away in her uniform pocket. 
"HIROMI-CHAN!!" smiled Nakama her face went all cheerful. I got a sinking feeling in my stomach while watching the confused face of Okano. 

"come on lets go now." Kana and Suzu smiled at the same time helping me and Maruyama up and out the cafeteria as if in a rush. 

"what is Nakama-san gonna do?" I asked them. 
"It's best that you don't know and don't try and get close to Okano." whispered Kana her long gray hair flowing behind her as she pushed me along down the hallway making me slightly tumble over my own feet.

When we arrived at class Nakama was already in her seat which made me worry even more on what she had done since her clothing were a bit uh, red looking at the end. she smiled widely at the four of us. I was still a bit suspicious of her as I went to a seat in the back getting ready for class to start. As I saw Noah walk in he was alone which made sense. Okano's lesson with Onishi-sensei wasn't until afternoon but his face was pale and the same red that had been on Nakama's shirt was on the bottom of his pants. as more pale students walked in I realized that all the students I had seen at the cafeteria when we left looked pale and avoided Nakama.

Right before class began a loudspeaker rang out in the room making me cover my ears.
"YUKIKO NAKAMA PLEASE REPORT TO THE HEADMASTERS OFFICE AT ONCE. YUKIKO NAKAMA PLEASE REPORT TO THE HEADMASTERS OFFICE AT ONCE!" the speaker stopped and all eyes went straight to Nakama. she smirked and stood up flipping her pink hair behind her back as she left the room.

A few seconds after she left Onishi-sensei began class with math. It wasn't that hard I only got stuck on one question which Maruyama silently helped me with. 
At the end of morning class me and the rest of the girls gather our things and began to leave when the loudspeaker went off again.
"GIRLS FROM ROOM 1221 PLEASE REPORT TO THE HEADMASTERS OFFICE AT ONCE!" w-wait room 1221? that was our room number. I looked at the other girls who only sighed and told me to follow them.