Part 6

I watched as the green haired boy kneeled down in front of us. on instinct I blocked him from getting close to Maruyama, Nakama or Suzu. They weren't to be metaled with it just wouldn't happen.

"Izu look at her, she is specifically blocking your view. she doesn't trust you." the other boy warned. so called, Izu didn't listen.

"it's okay i'm not gonna hurt you." he speaks slowly and in a cute voice as if I were a dog or a cat who ran away from abuse and was now a stray.

"For starters my name is Izuku Midoriya this is my boyfriend Shoto Todoroki. we go to UA. whats your names?" he asked. I guessed that I was able to take my hands away from protecting at least Suzu and Nakama but not Maruyama she had been hit the hardest with the death of...Kana.

"My name is Ochako Uraraka this is Konya Suzu the one with the yellow hair. Maruyama Teruko is the one next to me with white hair, she's mute. and Na-" I was cut off my the pink yandere-like girl who butted in.

"My names Nakama Yuriko." she said glaring at the two boys. Todoroki and Midoriya nodded their  heads.
"would you like to join me and Sho while we go to the cafe? We can get you guys some food." Midoriya offered. I looked at the way he was standing. all casual not plotting to kill us. I was about to respond to him with a short yes when Maruyama began to sign quickly. I looked over and followed her words.

'We forgot to introduce Hashimoto Kana. they won't know who she is!!' she signed with fierce force in her hands. a tear pricked at my eye. she wanted the new people to know about our dead friend? I looked over at the other two they looked as if they were gonna cry as well.

"Sho? what are they saying? your sister taught you sign language right?" Midoriya vaguely whispered in the background of my head.
"She said something about a girl named Hashimoto Kana." whispered Todoroki. at her name my head shot up as did the rest of the heads.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW HER? DO YOU EVEN KNOW HER?!" shouted Nakama her voice sharp as a needle that was slicing right through someone's skin similar to what she had once done to Okano Hiromi back at the orphanage. The Orphanage was where I was most at home and where Kana had lost her young life. She was about 13 or 14 years old a whole life infront of herself. it didn't seem fair that she was the one to die. 

"No I don't know her. I happen to be able to understand Sign Language. Please tell me who she is." Todoroki said,

"was you mean." corrected Suzu. the boys exchanged glances.
"Before we became like THIS we used to life in an orphanage though it was destructed from someones uncontrollable quirk. it killed our other roommate and one of our best friends. that is who Kana Hashimoto was." I tell them. silence. I hated the silence it was as silent as the dead. I didn't like thinking of the dead.

"I'm so sorry for your loss." Todoroki said in a monotone voice.
"I lost my older brother, Touya." He said. Midoriya looked lost on all this sad talk so he was standing next to his boyfriend with an intruding sad look on his face. I looked at Todoroki then thought of the name Touya.

"wait what was his Family name?" asked Nakama looking at Todoroki. I had just assumed it was Todoroki but when the halfie boy said a different name, Kori I froze more then the name itself.

"Wait you mean like that older boy who was always at the vending machine when we walked past to class?" I muttered. 
"That's what I was thinking when I heard the name Touya Kori. you know the guy with the dark red hair and turquoise eyes who had arm and leg scars that looked like burn marks. He always blabbed about saving someone..." Nakama trailed off when she noticed the look on the half and half boys face.

"that's my older brother."