Part 2

I was given a room by Mr. Nakamura. He was nice and showed me around the orphanage. It was clean and bustling with other children. some stopped by to show off art work that they had made to Mr. Nakamura while older ones asked who I was. we stopped in a few rooms with dozens of desks and a teacher teaching a class of kids around my age.

"Just because you're in an orphanage doesn't mean that  school is off the hook. You still go to school here. This room here will be where you take your classes. I'll be signing you up for tomorrows morning lesson. The woman teaching class is Onishi Kimiko. everyone in the school calls her Onishi-sensei. " explained Mr. Nakamura. I nodded. as he gently pulled me into the classroom.

"Kimiko, may I introduce you to a new student for tomorrow?" Mr. Nakamura smiled at the teacher. The teacher stopped class and turned to me and Mr. Nakamura. 
"Why yes, Takayuki." the teacher smiled while crouching down to my level.
"Who are you?" she asked in a cheerful tone. I gently smiled back.
"My names Uraraka Ochako." I say to her. she nods.
"It's nice to meet you Uraraka. I'm Ms. Onishi. I'll be you studies teacher." she says before standing back up and chatting a little bit with Mr. Nakamura who's first name I now knew as, Takayuki. 

"Alright then, lets go Uraraka and get you settled  in your room. I'll have a few students from class come and meet you when school is out for them." He says leading me back to my room which contain five small desks a large black and red carpet with five beds that actually looked comfortable. He dropped me off and began to leave but I stopped him.
"where are you going?" I asked him. he looked back at me and smiled.
"I'm going back to my office just a hallway down. If you need anything then just go to Kimiko or me." he says. I nod before going to the private bathroom looking in the mirror at myself. I looked much better. though my long brown hair made my shoulders itch. I didn't know how other girls had long hair. it had always annoyed me but mother and father had told me that I should have long hair because it made me look pretty. They weren't here with me anymore. I felt a small tear roll down my cheek. I left the bathroom and flopped on my new bed pushing my head into the pillow trying to stop the small tears from growing into bigger tears. I needed someone to cut my hair so it wouldn't remind me of my parents words. I got up and wiped my eyes going to the desks looking for scissors to cut my hair with. I found some then went back to the mirror beginning to snip at the hair. 

by the time I had finished cutting my hair I looked in the mirror and saw a whole new person. a girl with short hair that went to just above her shoulders with bangs in the front that were cut a bit too short but framed the face perfectly. I smiled at my own handy work and washed the hair down the sink. only figuring out I shouldn't have done that after I did it. I put the scissors away and sat on the bed with nothing else to do. I was too scared to leave the room not even to go and get Onishi-sensei or Mr. Nakamura. Suddenly the door opened and four girls my age came in laughing and talking. They looked at me and smiled. the first one, a girl with long yellow hair and yellow eyes. she smiled at me and introduced herself,

"Hello my name is Konya Suzu. just call me Suzu-chan! I hear that you'll be in my morning class!" Smiled the girl. she was around my height a little taller but not by much. she seemed nice to me. the other girls began to introduce themselves as well. the next girl to introduce herself was a girl with light pink hair that faded into purple at the ends. she smiled at me though it looked more like she was telling me something about love or whatever.

"It's nice to meet you, my name is Nakama Yuriko. Onishi-sensei told us that your name is, Uraraka Ochako. It doesn't sound very royal but I'll take it as long as you stay away from MY Noah-kun-" the girls face had darkened beginning to scare me a little she opened her mouth to speak again but another girl pulled her back.

"Sorry about Nakama-chan. she has a crush on this guy in our class named Noah Fritz. hes like the only American boy in our age group. By the way, my name is Hashimoto Kana. People just call me Kana." the girl smiled. she had hair that went down to her waist. Her hair was a beautiful shade of gray that made her hair look like silk. the last girl had pure white hair tied in a ponytail and blank black eyes. 

"she stood infront of me and did some weird things with her hands. I didn't understand at first until Suzu told me what she was saying. turns out she was mute. her name is Maruyama Teruko. 

"Nice to meet you!"