six

★ 。\|/。★

𝗕𝗘𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗬 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗧

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖎𝖙𝖗𝖊 𝖘𝖎𝖝:HE IS NOT THROWINGAWAY HIS SHOT

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖎𝖙𝖗𝖊 𝖘𝖎𝖝:
HE IS NOT THROWING
AWAY HIS SHOT

★ 。/|\。★

BEING TIED UP was something that Belle had never experienced before. But as it turns out, it wasn't a very good experience. Her, Annabeth, Tyson, Grover, and Nico were all tossed carelessly in a corner. Their mouths were gagged so they couldn't try to protest. Ropes tied around their ankles and wrists so they couldn't try to struggle. Belle could no doubt try and take out Sunflower, but Orthus the dog was growling next to her and she did not want her hand to get bitten off. So all she was left to do was sit with a bored expression painted across her face.

Meanwhile, Geryon was cooking burgers for a barbecue. The rest of the deck had streamers and balloons decorating it like he was preparing for some sort of party. Eurytion sat off to the side and picked at his fingernails with a knife. Orthus was sniffing the food that was being cooked on the grill.

"Let them go!" a voice yelled. Belle's head snapped up to see Percy standing there. "I cleaned the stables!"

Geryon turned in his three aprons that said KISS — THE — CHEF. "Did you, now? How'd you manage it?"

Percy told him what had happened. He had met a Naiad at the river, and she had told him that there were seashells in the dirt. Percy then used the seashells to sprout water to clean the stables.

Geryon nodded in appreciation. "Very ingenious. It would've been better if you'd poisoned that pesky Naiad, but no matter."

"Let my friends go," Percy ordered. "We had a deal."

"Ah, I've been thinking about that. The problem is, if I let them go, I don't get paid."

"You promised!"

He gave Percy a tsk-tsk noise. "But did you make me swear on the River Styx? No you didn't. So it's not binding. When you're conducting business, sonny, you should always get a binding oath."

Percy drew Riptide. Orthus growled and leaned his heads down towards Belle's hands. Belle pressed her back into the porch railing to try and get away from the dog while staring at him warily. Orthus bared his fangs at her and snarled. She thought about trapping the dog in plants, but she was sure that he would just snap his way out of them.

Belle locked eyes with Percy. She sent him a pleading glance. There was no way she would get out of the situation with both hands still intact.