quinze

★ 。\|/。★

𝗕𝗘𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗬 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗧

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖎𝖙𝖗𝖊 𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖓𝖟𝖊:THE BEAUTY GETS HER BEAST

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖎𝖙𝖗𝖊 𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖓𝖟𝖊:
THE BEAUTY GETS HER BEAST

★ 。/|\。★

THE REST OF Belle's summer seemed strangely normal, even after everything she had been through in the Labyrinth and the battle. Kelli the Empousa's claws had left faint scars on her stomach despite the healing from ambrosia and nectar, which left her with a reminder that she could get through anything. Even the most dangerous maze in the world.

Camp Half-Blood did all of their normal activities — archery, sword-fighting, climbing the lava wall, riding Pegasi, playing capture the flag (avoiding Zeus' Fist, of course), singing songs at the campfire, racing chariots, and playing pranks on the other Cabins. Belle spent a lot of time reading since after the quest she desperately needed to catch up. She had told Connor, Travis, and Katie about everything that happened in the Labyrinth, though she left the part out about kissing Percy. Speaking of him, Percy mostly stayed with Tyson and Mrs. O'Leary, who still howled at night when she missed Daedalus. Despite their lives going back to normal, Belle and Percy always found a way back to each other.

Belle really wanted to talk to Annabeth about Kronos. However, now that the Titan had taken over Luke's body, it was a bit of a sore subject. Her and Percy had tried to bring it up, but Annabeth would just shut them out every time.

July passed with fireworks on the beach for Independence Day. August got so hot that the strawberries baked in the fields. And finally, the last day of Camp arrived. Belle was staying. She didn't have anywhere else to go, but Percy was going back to New York City. She wondered if he would miss her after months of being together, because she certainly would miss him.

At ten o'clock in the morning, Belle stood on top of Half-Blood Hill with Percy and Annabeth to see him off. The Camp van would be taking him to his mom's apartment. Percy had made arrangements to leave Mrs. O'Leary at Camp, with him and Tyson taking alternating turns to visit her during the year. Chiron promised him that she'd be looked after.

Annabeth had revealed to the both of them that she would be going back to San Francisco, where her dad lived. Until then, she would tend to Chiron until his leg fully healed and keep studying Daedalus' laptop.

"There's a private school out there that I'll be going to. I'll probably hate it, but . . ." Annabeth shrugged.

"Yeah, well, call me, okay?" Percy asked.