neuf

★ 。\|/。★

𝗕𝗘𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗬 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗧

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖎𝖙𝖗𝖊 𝖓𝖊𝖚𝖋:THE RETURN OF PERCYJACKSON LEADS TO ANANGRY BELLE ADAIR

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖎𝖙𝖗𝖊 𝖓𝖊𝖚𝖋:
THE RETURN OF PERCY
JACKSON LEADS TO AN
ANGRY BELLE ADAIR

★ 。/|\。★

PERCY JACKSON WAS not dead. Those were the words that Belle kept repeating. The spider had led her and Annabeth back to Hephaestus, who allowed his automaton to lead them back to Camp. It was safe to say that everyone was shocked that Belle and Annabeth had emerged from Zeus' Fist without Percy, Tyson, and Grover. They both had to choke out the story of what had happened to everyone.

Katie, Travis, and Connor were elated to see that Belle was all right, but she looked a little broken inside. Tears streaked her face as she came out of the Labyrinth and she was shaking. Belle was hard to console, but they managed to get her back to the Demeter Cabin and force her take a shower to try and relax herself.

Belle was numb. She hadn't cried since then, but everyone could tell he wasn't her usual self. The bright smile that always adorned her features was gone. Whenever somebody called her Princess, she didn't argue. She didn't even pick up a book. Belle was sure that her mind wouldn't register the words on the page, so why bother trying? She couldn't get the guilt of leaving him out of her mind. They had shared one kiss and then Belle had ran off.

She spent most of her time either growing plants at the forest with Juniper, sitting at the beach with Annabeth, or just gathering with Katie, Travis, and Connor. All of them were worried for the poor girl. She seemed so distraught without Percy. Even though they had only known each other for a couple of days (longer to everyone else since time was different in the Labyrinth), everyone saw how much they liked each other.

Finally, it was the day of Percy's funeral. After about two weeks of Percy's disappearance, Chiron had lost all hope that Percy was coming back. Belle knew deep down that he was right, but she didn't want to believe it. She still had hope in her heart that he was okay. It was probably blind hope, but it was all she had right now.

They all gathered in the amphitheater. Belle stood by Annabeth, Travis, Connor, and Katie. Her arms were wrapped around herself as she stared down at the fire in front of her.

Chiron stepped forwards, his face grim. "I never thought I would have to lead this funeral so early on. Percy Jackson, the son of Poseidon, was a hero to all. He sacrificed himself so that Belle Adair and Annabeth Chase could escape. There was much hope that after the explosion that he had survived, but now that the two week mark has passed, we must assume he is dead. After so long a silence, it is unlikely our prayers will be answered. I have asked his best surviving friends to do the final honors."