BONUS: BELLE AND PERCY IN THE BRONZE DRAGON

★ 。\|/。★

𝗕𝗘𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗬 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗧

𝖇𝖔𝖓𝖚𝖘:BELLE AND PERCY INTHE BRONZE DRAGON

𝖇𝖔𝖓𝖚𝖘:
BELLE AND PERCY IN
THE BRONZE DRAGON

★ 。/|\。★

BELLE ADAIR WAS completely ready to win capture the flag. She had just come back from the quest in the Labyrinth about two weeks ago and it was safe to say her life was slowly going back to normal. Well, as normal as being friends with Percy Jackson could be. Belle and Percy still hung out everyday, but never brought up their kiss underneath Mount St. Helens. Despite an air of tension that sometimes resurfaced, the two were still the best of friends.

But now they were going to be enemies on the battlefield. Last night, Percy and the Hephaestus Cabin had captured the flag from Ares — which meant the Ares Cabin would be out for blood, but even more than usual. While the Hephaestus, Apollo, Hermes, and Poseidon Cabins played on the blue team, the red team was filled with the rest. Demeter, Aphrodite, Dionysus, and Ares and Athena — the two war God Cabins. Let's just say that Belle was glad to be on the team that had Annabeth as the captain.

After bickering with Connor and Travis Stoll for a couple of minutes, Belle finally spotted Percy on the other side of the common area. Her heart did a little leap at his wind-blown black hair and green eyes. She shook herself out of her thoughts and grabbed Annabeth's elbow.

"Time for the plan to go into action?" Belle asked quietly.

Annabeth smirked. "Plan Percy-is-a-Seaweed-Brain is a go."

Belle nodded. She bounded down the hill and appeared at his side, innocently locking her hands behind her back. Percy looked down at her in adoration. Her blue eyes were shining with mischief that made his heart race and her hair was pulled back into its normal ponytail with two pieces framing her face. The green armor she was wearing slightly hung off of her because she was so small. To Percy, it was hard to make combat armor look incredibly adorable, but Belle seemed to make it work.

"What's up, Aqua Boy?" Belle greeted.

Percy's eyes flashed with suspicion. "Hey, Beauty. Shouldn't you be with your team?"

"Yeah, but I just came over here to ask if you're ready to lose."

He scoffed with raised eyebrows. "You're kidding, right? I'm playing to win."

She bumped her shoulder with his. "Can I make you a suggestion?"

"Sure, but it doesn't mean I'll follow it."

Belle rolled her eyes. "All right, all right. We're totally going to crush you tonight, but if you take a safe position . . . like, oh, I don't know, the right flank . . . Annabeth and I will personally make sure you don't get completely pulverized."