Chapter 6: Helpless

America

After I finished dinner, the Administrator told me to get the mail. Cool. I'm fine with that.

Fucking bitch telling me what to do.

Whatever.

I walk outside to the mailbox and pull out the mail. I look through the letters and see a letter addressed to me.

Russia!

He wrote back?!

I rushed inside, quickly handing the Administrator their mail before I ran upstairs.

I flop onto my bed and eagerly open the letter.

~~~~(What the letter says)~~~~

Dear my secret admirer,

I can't believe this isn't a joke. No one’s ever liked me before. Maybe we can get to know each other more?
I'd like to get an idea of who you are before anything else, is that ok?

Sincerely,
Russia

~~~~~~~~

He wants to know me better?

I guess that makes sense.

You have to know someone before you get into a relationship with them. After all, this isn’t a Disney movie.

Well, I'll write my response letter later. I still have to work on that project with Russia.

Speaking of Russia, he was knocking on the door. "Hey, America? Are we still working on the project?"

"Yeah! Just give me a second." I grabbed the letter, shoved it into my desk drawer, and slammed the drawer shut causing a loud thud.

I rushed over to the door to open it but tripped other my own feet and fell face first onto the ground.

"Oww…"

"America? Are you alright?" Russia opened the door and looked down at me. "Umm...what happened?"

"I tripped over my fucking feet!" I picked myself up and looked at him.

"Oh..umm..should we continue the project?"

"Yeah but on one condition." I shot him an evil grin and watched him become a bit confused.

"...what?"

"I'll only continue the project with you on one condition!" I heard Russia sigh and saw him pinch the bridge of his nose.

"Fine, what is it?"

"WE HAVE TO WATCH HAMILTON!!" I bounced excitedly while Russia moved back in surprise.

"Jesus! Don't yell!" He held my shoulders to stop me from jumping. "We are not watching Hamilton! It has nothing to do with our project!"

"LIES!!" He backed away again. "I know my own history and Hamilton has a lot to do with the American Revolution!"

"Fine, we'll watch it as long as you shut up!" I clapped my hands happily and turned on the TV that sat on my dresser.

Russia sat on my bed towards the tv and I soon joined him after opening up the Disney plus app. I selected Hamilton and awaited the first song.

~~~~(Timeskip)~~~~

I was sitting silently until Helpless started to play and I couldn't help myself.

"Ohh, I do I do I do I Dooo! Hey! Ohh, I do I do I do I Dooo!" Russia looked at me in utter confusion, but I continued singing anyway.

"Boy, you got me helpless! Look into your eyes, and the sky's the limit!" 

I closed my eyes and sang along with the song while Russia sat watching me. 

"I'm Helpless! Down for the count, and I'm drownin' in 'em!" 

I opened my eyes and stood up to act out the scene.

"I have never been the type to try and grab the spotlight. We were at a revel with some rebels on a hot night." 

I waved my hand in front of my face in an attempt to cool myself off.

"Laughin' at my sister as she's dazzling the room. Then you walked in-" I absent-mindedly pointed at Russia without even realizing it. "-and my heart went 'Boom!'"

"Tryin' to catch your eye from the side of the ballroom." 

Russia kept looking away from me, hiding his face, but I kept jumping into his sight.

"Everybody's dancin' and the band's top volume. Grind to the rhythm as we wine and dine. Grab my sister, and whisper, 'Yo, this one's mine.'" 

I again pointed at Russia, who became more embarrassed.

"My sister made her way across the room to you. And I got nervous, thinking, 'What's she gonna do?' She grabs you by the arm, I'm thinkin', 'I'm through.' Then you look back at me and suddenly. I'm! Helpless!"

Russia kept staring at me while also trying to hide his blushing face but failing miserably. 

"Look into your eyes- Oh, look at those eyes! And the sky's the limit. I'm helpless!" 

I fall to the floor for the next line.

"Down for the count. And I'm drownin' in 'em!" I'm helpless! I'm so into you!" 

I jump up, run over to the bed, and begin to hug Russia. 

"Look into your eyes. And the sky's the l-" I yawned. "-imit…"

I started to drift off to sleep. I felt Russia shake me but to no avail. I was out like a light.

~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

So...to be honest, I don't know what this chapter was...

I just got bored and decided to make Russia and America watch my favorite musical.

America accidentally confesses to Russia through Helpless. I wonder how that will play out.

~Gaylimeboi