Chapter 7: So Much Confusion

Russia

What. Just. Happened?

No.

Seriously.

What the fuck just happened?!

I was frozen in place. I couldn't move. No. I didn't want to move. I didn't want to wake America.

But I'm still confused. One moment we were watching Hamilton and the next America fell asleep hugging me after singing what sounded like a love song.

He pointed to me at certain parts. Does America like me? Do two people like me? I mean, I guess I kinda like America but the secret admirer...I don't even know them.

I sigh and look down at America, he has his arms around my waist and is laying in a very uncomfortable looking position.

I take his arms off me and tuck him into his bed. Right as I was about to leave, I felt him grab my arm and mumble. "Don't go...please.."

A smile forms on my face and I lay in the bed with him. "I didn't want to leave anyways."

America cuddles up to me and I cuddle him back. While we're cuddling, I can hear a song from Hamilton playing. I believe the Angelica person is singing?

I stayed awake for a long time and only felt my eyes getting heavy after the chaotic song of The Reynolds Pamphlet. Good song, not gonna lie.

~~~~(Timeskip)~~~~

I woke up to movements next to me.

Where was I again?

Oh, right. America's bed.

I opened my eyes to look down at America. He looks a bit surprised to see me here. He must've forgot he fell asleep.

America's gaze met mine and he started to get nervous. "U-umm...m-morning, R-Russia..why are you in my b-bed?"

"You fell asleep after singing Helpless and when I went to leave you told me to stay." I just realized that that sounded like lyrics to Say No to This…

"Oh...umm...this is embarrassing."

"Sorry…" I move to get up, but America stops me.

"No! You don't need to be sorry. I don't really mind…do you mind?" America began to blush and I could feel heat rising to my cheeks.

"Not one bit." I hug him again and, after a while I feel him hug back. I looked over his shoulder at the time. "Oh shit!"

"What? What's wrong?!"

"We're late for school!"

"Shit!" America shouted as he quickly got up. I followed his lead and got up as well.

I went to my room to get dressed and met up with America in the hall afterwards. We ran out of the house to the school.

I looked at the time.

Lunch time. Perfect.

America and I sat down on the bench in the courtyard and we sat in silence.

"So about me singing Helpless..?" America started up the conversation.

"What about it?" I ask turning to look at him.

"You weren't weirded out, were you?"

"More confused than anything. Never expected someone to like me. Well, that’s a lie, there’s someone who likes me but...I don’t think I like them back.” I rubbed the back of my neck and laughed awkwardly.

"Oh? What do you mean?"

"Well, I like.." I started blushing, dammit. "I-I like you.."

"Wha-"

"I mean, I like you more than I like anyone else! That probably didn't make sen-" America shush me.

"It makes sense. You're saying that you love me, right?"

"Y-yep!" He smiled up at me and I felt my face heat up even more.

"I love you too!" America hugged me tightly. He looked up at me, "So does this mean we're dating?"

I hugged him back and answered. "Only if you're ok with it?"

"Why wouldn't I be ok with it?!" America kissed my cheek then ran away, leaving me sitting on the bench with a red face.

~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

It finally happened, but this isn’t the end. I've still got a lot planned. (Maybe a smut chapter?)

I didn't get to every idea I had planned but whatever. I was working on this while in my classes so I forgot a lot.

Also, I wanna complain about my first period class! It kept kicking me out and I was so done with it! I stabbed a hole in my notebook because of it!!

But it's whatever. I'll try to get you a chapter tomorrow. Hope you enjoyed this one.

~Gaylimeboi