Chapter 14: Mixed Feelings

Russia

I held Ame close to me as he started to get sleepy. But I was wide awake, my mind racing with thoughts.

I'm happy that America is carrying my child but...this is going to be so hard. We're both only teenagers. We don't know how to take care of a baby.

America's snoring snapped me out of my trance. I glance down at him and see his sleeping face. I get up off the floor and carry him to his room.

After I'm done laying him down, I go downstairs and flop into my chair at the dining table. Belarus looks at me with a worried expression on. "Are you ok, Russia?"

I look up at her and shake my head. She moves to sit beside me and pats my back a little. "What's wrong then?"

"I don't want to talk about it.." I rest my head on my crossed arms.

"Well, I don't know how you expect Belarus to help if you don't tell her what's wrong." Kazakhstan butts in while Belarus just glares at him.

"I don't know, guys...I don't know if America wants me to tell anyone yet."

"Is it about you guys dating, because if so we already know." Kazakhstan stated.

"No! It's not about that and also...how'd you know?" I asked looking up at the two of them.

"Well it's kind of obvious." Belarus started before Kazakhstan interjected.

"Yeah, I mean, you guys always hang out together and don't think we didn't hear those noises last night!"

"I will never unhear that.." Ukraine said as she walked by. Belarus and Kazakhstan laughed at her but also agreed.

"This isn't about that! Also sorry…" I apologized about the noises, not about yelling at them.

"Then what is it about?" Kazakhstan and Belarus asked at the same time.

"Promise you won't tell anyone?" They nodded eagerly. "Ok..here it goes...America's pregnant."

The both froze and then Kaz started screaming in excitement.

"Jesus! Stop screaming!" I hear Australia yell from the kitchen.

"Sorry Aussie!" Kazakhstan yelled back and then turned to whisper to me. "Russia, that’s great news!"

"No it's not! We're only teenagers!" I snapped back. Belarus nodded her head in agreement.

"Russia's right, Kaz. They're both too young to have kids." Kazakhstan looked disappointed and sunk down into his chair.

"The bad thing is that...I'm happy."

"That's not bad. You're going to be a father, it's only right that you're happy." Belarus hugged me and rubbed my back in a comforting manner.

The Administrator came into the room and yelled about how everyone's going to be late. Belarus and Kaz stood up and hurried out the door, leaving me with the Administrator.

They walked over to me and sat down. "Let me guess, America's pregnant?"

"Yeah…" I rested my head on the table while the Administrator pats my back. "What am I going to do?"

"Try and be there for him. He's going to need support and lots of it. He'll be emotional, you guys will get into arguments. But you have to be patient with him. This is a difficult thing to go through."

"I know..I'll try to be there for him when he needs it but what about school?" I picked up my head off the table to look at them.

"I'll tell the school about what's happening. You will still attend school, I'll care for America while you are out. But for today, you can stay here with him." They get up and leave the room, probably to call the school.

I hear what sounds like thud from upstairs so I immediately run to where the noise came from. The thud came from America's room.

I open the door to see America on the floor still sleeping. I walked up to him and shook him. "Meri, are you ok?"

America woke up and looked around. "How'd I get on the floor?"

"I'm guessing you fell off the bed. Are you hurt?" He looks over himself and then shakes his head. "That's good. How'd you sleep?"

"Fine, I guess. I'm kind of hungry though." Ame stands up and I follow him. We both walk downstairs together. I tell Ame to wait at the table while I look for something to make.

Right as I was about to cook, the Administrator came in and pushed me out of the kitchen. "I'll cook, you sit down with America."

I walked into the dining room and sat next to Ame. He looked at me with a confused expression. "I thought you were cooking?"

"Нет, Administrator took over." 

"Oh...Rus..did you tell anyone?" He sounded very concerned. I wish I could tell him I didn't but sadly I can't.

"The Administrator found out on their own. Kaz and Bel forced it out of me. Sorry Ame." I hug him but he pushes me away.

"I didn't want anyone to know yet!!" He storms out of the dining room just as the Administrator came back with food.

Dammit, I knew I shouldn't have told them.

~~~~~~~~

Hey people!

So the next few chapters until the child is born will just be fillers.

Should I do a skip

Or

Do you guys want me to write more about pregnant Ame?

I'll let you guys vote, have fun

~Gaylimeboi